My teeth is yellow and after trying so many products and home remedies my teeth did not become white. I visit to dentist they told me there is no problem in my teeth .plz suggest me some medicinal product for making my teeth whiter.

My teeth is yellow and after trying so many products and ...
White teeth is a misnomer. Teeth naturally are a little yellowish because the inner layer called dentin is yellowish in colour and the outer layer is crystal enamel. Better the crystal atructure harder the enamel better the tooth but a little more yellowish. Do not worry if the yellowness is within range. If you think then go in for professional whitening not the home whitening.
Hi, Snowdent white toothpaste.
Hi, if you are not satisfied with your current level of teeth whiteness despite brushing twice daily and timely scaling and polishing by dentist. Then I will advice you to go for Professional teeth whitening (Bleaching) by a Dentist.
Kindly use teeth whitening toothpaste like snowdent to whiten your teeth.
Hi, There are many remedies by which you can get whiter and brighter teeth. The procedure, depending on your condition and choice, may take 20 minutes to a few days.
If you feel your teeth is white then you can go for a bleaching at chair side or home bleach. It will improve your teeth shade.
No medicine to make teeth white.
Hello Lybrate user, For whiter teeth you can go for whitening of teeth.
You may use homoeopathic toothpaste heclalava by wheezal.
Brush atlst twice daily, at night brush with baking soda and rinse your mouth with lemon water, chew few leaves of basil in the morning, rub a slice of lemon into your teeth, use mouth wash having hydrogen peroxide, avoid coffee or tea repeatedly, avoid chewing tobacco, smoking habit, visit your dentist, you need dental wash.
There is no home remedy. Get bleaching done.
You can get teeth bleaching done.
Brush twice daily n watm saline rinces No tooth is available for making whiter teeth If any it will harm to your teeth.
There are no medicines available, kindly see a dentist and get scaling and bleaching done.