Hello Dr. my problem is that m gaining weight since from 1 year fat increasing in hips thighs and tummy area my weight is 55 kg and height is 5.6 my drinking eating and sleeping habits are poor I just want to ask what precautions one should take to reduce weight in simple manner and what is the best healthy diet plan for weight loss including proper timings and how many glass of water should I take cause I drink only 3 4 glass of water a day and m always suffering from constipation problem too. Kindly reply me soon and if you prepare diet chart for me with proper timings then I will be more thankful to u. Thank you so much. Regards.

Hello Dr. my problem is that m gaining weight since from ...
As fat loss is a gradual process. There is no quick fix approach. Following a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of first class proteins (dairy products, egg, chicken etc )reduced carbohydrates (white rice ,poha etc) & healthy fats (almonds, walnuts etc) along with a structured exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. You cannot target specific areas, fat is lost uniformly, but it may appear to go faster from the areas where you store less than the problem areas. Kindly consult us for a customized diet and workout plan.