Quick Action Tablet is the world’s most widely consumed psychoactive drug. Quick Action Tablet is naturally found in over 60 plants some of which are coffee beans, tea leaves, kola nut (from where cola is derived) and cacao pods (the source of chocolate). Synthetic caffeine is added to food like energy stimulating gums and “energy drinks”, medicines for alertness, pain relievers and some cold medicines.
Quick Action Tablet affects the body’s metabolism process in many ways. Quick Action Tablet stimulates the central nervous system and makes one feel alert and energetic. It may sometimes increase the release of acid in the stomach, leading to heartburn or an upset stomach. It is also a diuretic. Quick Action Tablet may interfere with the absorption of calcium in the body. It can also increase blood pressure. Quick Action Tablet reaches its peak level in your blood, one hour after consumption. But its effects may last up to six hours.
However, consuming too much Quick Action Tablet may lead to same considerable side effects such as restlessness and shakiness, headaches, dizziness, insomnia, abnormal heart rhythm, anxiety, dehydration. Quick Action Tablet also comes with the risk of easy addiction. There have been various medical studies regarding caffeine some of which have revealed some harmful effects of Quick Action Tablet. Studies claim, Quick Action Tablet can, reduce fertility in women, increase the risk of heart attacks in young adults and it can worsen menopause symptoms.
Do you struggle to find motivation when it comes to your health and fitness? You're not alone!
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
What your doctor never tells you -
This small girl who had had her third convulsion in last three days was now looking frail. Her mother, extremely anxious, asked me what can be done to “immediately stop” her convulsions. This hyper-mother had stopped all the epilepsy medicines of this kid few days ago. Patiently, I asked why.
“because I read on an article describing ‘what your doctor hides from you’, in which the author had recommended a particular diet of natural ingredients “, she replied, adding “the article said that all allopathic doctors give you medicines that will keep you sick for longer, so that they can earn more. It also said operations like joint replacements or procedures like angioplasty should never be done.”
Needless to say, this lady was buying the “purest natural guilt free” products from that website, at a price that was way costlier than all of her allopathic medicine combined.
I told her that it was a mistake to stop the kid’s medicines, and issued her a new prescription.
“what do you do, mam?” I asked her.
“we run a bakery, I sell exotic cakes, muffins etc.” she replied.
“do you lie to your customers? do you sell them products that will harm or kill them?” I asked.
“no, never! how will my business run then? we have to obtain licenses for food quality.” she retorted.
“it is the same about us doctors, mam. All the medicines, stents and joints that your article has slammed, are approved by government, and additionally, they are scientific products, not just claims. The government also earns tax on each medicine, stent or joint sold in india”.
I was offended somewhere, and so continued:
“we come from similar families as yours, mam. Even our parents teach us culture, compassion and good habits just as yours do. We doctors learn in the same schools as you, and common school teachers have taught us the importance of good. We too have parents, spouses and family, kids whom we teach good values by practice. Why will such doctors hide the truth from you and suggest you something that will harm you, who have come to us in good faith? do you presume that all of the thousands of brilliant patriotic doctors will hide a cure from patients, and continue to let people suffer? just because some bakery is selling rotten cakes, how would you like someone badmouthing your bakery, your integrity? ”
“not you doctor, but not all doctors are like you” she said.
“thank you for your faith mam, but I know that most doctors are like myself, who have struggled hard to achieve their degrees, to be able to save lives and bring an end to the suffering of millions. It is not an easy task, there are many easier ways to earn money with lesser hard work and sacrifice. You will rarely find the children of stars, sportsmen, industrialists and other ultra rich becoming doctors, no one wants so much hard work for such less money.”
“we cannot advertise, while most of the alternative medicine companies, gurus and babas keep on blatantly claiming cures for incurable diseases, spreading rumors about allopathy and some other recognised pathies, cleverly selling their own products to desperate patients who hope for relief, and spend far more in the wrong direction. Look at who all is earning crores while claiming that allopathic doctors are cheating people”.
She said she agreed, and won’t interfere with the right treatment of her child now onwards.
This is a complication of a deliberate and sick propaganda which has been orchestrated to tarnish the image of especially allopathic doctors, to be able to sell innocent patients one’s own unscientific products. It is sad that the very people who complain about the consultation charges of qualified doctors go and buy extremely costly “magic remedies” like some unproven, unscientific laser instruments, vibrators, garments, herbals, extracts etc.
The fact that vegetables and fruits are costlier than many medicines, that weekly vegetable expenses or family dinners in india are far more pricey than a specialist’s consultation which can be obtained urgently, speak a lot about where we stand. In the developed western world, there are year-long waiting lists to see most specialists. The fact that indian doctors are the best and hardest working is appreciated all over the world, but so many indian gurus, babas and fraudulent quacks run campaigns against our own doctors, in our own country!
Want to really know what the doctor doesn’t tell you.
A doctor never tells you to go to herbal babas when you come to the emergency and need immediate attention. A doctor never asks you to take your lot to the websites that slam medical profession, when you need help. A doctor never abandons even a faithless and arrogant ignoramus, does not ask them to go search internet for blogs and natural remedies when someone is dying of a heart attack or a stroke or accident. While many recent fulminant ads claim that all doctors are greedy and deceptive, there are thousands of doctors in the hospitals all over world, who are not eating, sleeping or being with their family right now: not because they want more money, but because many will die if we don’t work hard. It is so sad that this had to be explained in india!
What a doctor really doesn’t tell you is: how difficult it is to treat and to save lives of the very people who have no faith in the one trying to do them good!
As every man knows, a handsome penis relies a great deal on proper penis care. The right care regimen can help keep the penis skin smooth, supple and ready for action. It can alleviate bumps and irritations that lead to an unsightly look. It can even help ensure that a man sports a healthy, red penis filled with blood at the most opportune moment!
But sometimes, even men who feel like old pros at good penis care will find that something is missing. They want to have an even more handsome penis, but nothing they try is working. That's when these important tips come into play.
1) Never use the death grip. Using the 'death grip' during masturbation produces intense friction, which can lead to intense orgasms. But it can also lead to a serious decline in penis health, as the grip disrupts the flow of blood and can leave the penis sore, raw and irritated. Go easy, and use lube, to keep the handsome penis every man desires.
2) Pay attention to overall health. Just as bad habits can affect skin on the rest of the body, the same is true of the penis. For instance, smoking is notoriously bad for the skin, as is a lack of sleep, among others. Taking good care of overall health can result in a vast improvement in penis skin.
3) Brush up on penis cleaning skills. Though most men are sure they know how to clean their equipment, it never hurts to look for new tips to help keep the skin looking its best. Use a gentle cleanser, one that is specially formulated for use on very sensitive skin. Avoid soap, as this has a drying effect. Gently clean every bit of skin, including under the foreskin and in the area around the balls. Groom carefully if using a razor or other tool to shave the area. Then dry off with a soft towel by patting the skin thoroughly, never rubbing - that could lead to more irritation.
4) Avoid potential irritants. Be wary of changing what works. For example, if using a particular detergent has always worked just fine, stay with that brand - don't switch, even for a much better deal at the store. A new detergent can be the culprit when it comes to rashes or other irritations. The same is true of other products used in the home on a regular basis.
5) Catch problems as soon as they start. A daily inspection of the penis can help ensure that all is well. If something looks odd, such as a surprise irritation on the shaft or a lesion or bruise on the head, pay close attention. If it gets any worse, take the time to go to the doctor. By catching small problems well before they can become big ones, a man makes certain to keep his penis skin and overall penis health in great shape.
6) Use a superior penis health crème. Wrap up every day with the use of a powerful penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The right crème will contain a plethora of ingredients in a formula specially designed for penis skin. These ingredients should include vitamin A for odor control, vitamin B5 for skin health, and vitamins C and D for their overall health properties. L-carnitine is a good idea, as it promotes better health of the nerve endings, and so is L-arginine, as it promotes healthy blood flow. Finally, look to Shea butter and vitamin E to keep the skin supple, smooth and ready for action.
Obesity can shorten your lifespan by decades and also limit and reduce the quality of your life. Obesity cannot always be controlled by dieting and exercise and thus more complicated means such as bariatric surgery has to be employed.
Types of bariatric surgery
Most bariatric surgeries either limit your ability to consume food and thus make you feel fuller quickly or limit the absorption of nutrients from the food you eat. Certain surgeries use a combination of the two in varying degrees. Mentioned below are the most commonly employed forms of bariatric surgery –