MBBS, Basic Life Support (B.L.S), Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Fellow of Academy of General Education (FAGE)
General Physician, Delhi
You are unlikely to grow significantly after the ages of 18 to 20. Most boys reach their peak height around the age of 16. But we have to look into the details of the problem. Let's have a detailed discussion for better advice and healthy lifestyle.
Do exercise daily specially stretching exercise, running, skipping and sports perticularly basketball and if possible swimming also if you play basketball daily for one or two hours you can find result in 5 to 6 months. Remember take bath daily and change your clothings including inner wears daily. Remember early to bed or before 10 and rise early or before 5 daily. Take balanced diet. Avoid any bad habit if you have.
MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology, Diploma in Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics, Cetificate Course In Thyroid Disorders Management (CCMTD)
Hello, thanks for the query.
I have seen the details. Usually girls growth increases rapidly around their puberty and up to about 15 - 16 years. Generally height increases up to the age of 18 to 19 years. Apart from protein intake, some regular exercise also is important. I do not see any reason to worry. Thanks.
BSc, BHMS-Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine &Surgery , Clinical Training & Case Management
Homeopathy Doctor, Lucknow
Hello Lybrate user, don't worry, use homoeopathic medications for your problem to get instant and effective results. Its curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays excellent role to cure such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect. I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & consult online through Lybrate. I will guide you for holistic & effective results with homoeopathy! take care! best regards:)
you need to continue the cabergoline for microproalctinoma so that your menstrual cycles continue to be regular. I need more details regarding the hypothyroidism whether it was due to the pituitary problem or whether it was an independent thyroid gland problem. I would suggest that you take an online consultaion to sort out the issues.
Now that you are 21, it may not be possible to do anything about the height but we can help you with the other problems
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Avoid fast foods n fried foods7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
10. Maintain active life style
exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, swimming, gymming etc.
Now about point no. 10. You should join a gym for weight training. Do it 2-3 times a week with at least 48 hours in between 2 sessions. On other days you can do cardio exercises. Till lock down do suryanamaskar. Https://www.youtube.com/watch? V=wmhmazurgvsandfeature=youtu. Be
for more details you can consult me.