I am 29 year old and my hight is 5.2 inch. My weight is 65 kg. My skin colour is dark and I am suffering from dark circle. My face is some lite some dark. I want to clear my skin please suggest me medicine or any skin treatment.

I am 29 year old and my hight is 5.2 inch. My weight is 6...
Take proper sleep and time to time food Avoid using mobile computers tv too much You can put aloeveera mask over it for 10 min daily You can put cucumber or potato slice daily for 10 mins Take rich diet like green vegetables carrot dates cereals milk banana beetroot etc Drink atleast 10-15 glass of water a day For day or night cream or procedure contact abha arc of life
Hello You can find information on dark circles and its treatment here https://www.Lybrate.com/topic/under-eye-dark-circles/c7a95998a0a8452cdebfc2f3fcc95cb9 There are various treatment for pigmentation. From creams containing hydroquinone to milder ones of Kojic acid, niacinamide, arbutin. There is options of glutathione injections to oral tablets with vitamin C, also laser toning also gives good results. Laser toning using Q switch NdYag laser is an option but results variable. You can consult me in private with pictures.