Hello, there are many reasons for blackening. Over weight, high lipid in blood, diabetes. So please get blood check up done.
LIPID PROFILE and msg me your reports I will treat you according to it.
Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MBA (Healthcare)
Hi This occurs as a result of skin injury, such as a cut, scrape, or burn. It can also occur in conjunction with eczema or acne. I would like to advise you
1. Wheat, Old barley, Rice, Green gram (Mudga ), Pigeon pea (arhar ), Masura, Patola, Kakmachi, Garlic and Cucumber (kheera) is recommended.
2. Newly harvested cereals (navanna), Black gram (udada), Radish, Sour and heavy substance, Milk, Curd, Sugarcane product, Jaggery, Lisora is restricted.
3.Mild exercise (alpa vyayama) and Bathing are useful
4.Suppression of natural urges, Day sleeping and Mental stress should be avoided
The pimple prone skin is naturally more sensitive. In summer, this problem gets more intense as it gets sweaty and oily.
There are many usefull medicine in Ayurveda for this condition. You may consult me on Lybrate.
There are many options to lighten skin tone including lasers, bleaching creams, and chemical peels. You should have a consultation with a board certified dermatologist to discuss which option is best for you. You have to consider though that no matter which treatment you decide to do that it will not produce a permanent result and that sun avoidance as well as the use of sunscreen (SPF 30 with zinc oxide) is required.
You can try these home remedies to fade away your skin tan naturally: 1) Lemon juice has bleaching effect which helps in removing tan quickly- Take fresh lemon juice, add some honey to it and apply on your skin. Let it stay for 30 minutes and wash off. You can also add some sugar to the lemon juice and scrub your skin gently to slough off dead cells from the surface.
2) Yogurt and tomato-Tomato is rich in antioxidants that helps in brightening skin. Yogurt on the other hand contains lactic acid which softens the skin.
Take raw tomato and remove the skin, Blend it with 1-2 tsp of fresh yogurt.
Use this paste on your tan, and wash off after 20 minutes.
Hydrate yourself well, always use a good SPF sunscreen to protect skin from tanning, use full sun protection means apply sunscreen at 9 am-12 pm-3 pm. Always use umbrella to protect your skin. This will surely helps to reduce your tan.
To treat dark circles: 1) take proper sleep-For lack of sufficient sleeping, people face dark circles under eyes. The first sign of insufficient sleep is dark circles around the eyes. You have to sleep at least 8 hours a day. 2) Almond oil is an excellent natural remedy to remove dark circles under eyes. It makes the skin delicate and bright. Almond oil gradually reduces the dark circles if you use it daily. Besides, you can also apply vitamin E to eradicate the dark circles.
3) rose water-Soak a cotton eye pad in the rose water and leave it on the closed eyes for 16 minutes. Practicing this treatment for a few weeks will give you dark circles free eye.
To treat dark lips: 1)Mash up several rose petals and mix some honey with it. Apply it on your lips and leave for 30 minutes. The lip skin absorbs the ingredients from this mixer that nourishes your lips. You can maintain this solution 3 times daily. 2)Sugar is a remedy to scrub your lips. It removes all kinds of dirt and impurities from your lips, including dry, chapped or dead skin. For this, your lips get the touch of freshness and look shine & even. Take one teaspoonful of sugar, a half teaspoonful of almond oil and a teaspoonful of honey. Mix them rightly. Exfoliate your lips with this treatment once a week, not more than twice.
3) Simply massage your lips with lemon juice for a few minutes once a day when you get time. Carry on this treatment until you get an expected result.
Others include: Drink lots of water daily, minimum 8 glasses of water.
Eat fresh vegetables & fruits rich in vitamins and iron.
Drink a glass of fresh tomato juice daily.
Take exercise daily because it develops blood circulation and managesstress.
Sleep at least 8 hours a day.
Give up smoking.
Remove makeups around eyes before going to bed.
Don’t rub your eyes.
Don’t move in the sun excessively.
Take diets having vitamins A, C, and E.
Take less alcohol and caffeine.
There are many face wash containing glycolic acid for oily skin. You should use a good sunscreen, take lots of leafy green vegetable and fruits to get glow. Besides there are oral medicines and topical creams for this.
Hi lybrate-user, A fair, healthy and glowing skin is every body’s desire. Well it is not hard to achieve. A little patience and simple care with some natural and inexpensive products can do wonder for your skin. Pollution, stress and unhygienic condition can steal away your glowing complexion leaving behind dark patches, blemishes and wrinkles on your skin making it look tired and aged. Skin color is due to the presence of a pigment known as melanin. This causes a person’s complexion to be white or dark depending on its amount present in the skin. Try the following ways to get fair skin and remove dark patches from your face.
1. Lemon Juice & Honey - Mix honey and lemon juice and apply on face and other exposed parts of your body. Let it stay for twenty minutes and then wash off. For dry skin apply honey and cucumber juice of equal amount on your face and body and leave for fifteen minutes. Wash off and feel the radiance. Apply lemon juice on face every night. Remove make up before the application. Try to keep a small quantity at least for fifteen minutes on face. It may give you a burning sensation but will help in lightening your complexion.
2. Yoghurt - Apply yoghurt on your face and wash off with milk. They both act as lightening agents for skin.
3. Honey & Egg White - Prepare a face mask by combining honey and egg white. Apply the mask on your face and let it stay for few minutes. Wash off.
4. Honey & Almond Oil - Mix equal amount of almond oil and honey. Apply the mixture on face. Practice this remedy every night for a clear skin.
5. Papaya - Papaya is an effective ingredient for achieving glowing skin. Papaya is a rich source of antioxidants that helps to remove dark patches from skin. Rub a slice of ripe papaya on your face every morning. Papaya is often used in most of the home remedies for glowing skin.
Tips for Fair Skin:
/ Eat foods rich in antioxidants. These foods help to slow down ageing and make you look younger for a long time.
/ Maintain proper hygiene. Do not use harsh chemicals on your face. After washing do not rub your face vigorously, instead pat dry. Remove make up before going to bed. Limit your usage of makeup. Remember excessive make usage means excessive use of chemicals that may result into clogging of pores contributing to pimples and blemishes.
/ Avoid long and direct sun exposure. Excessive sun exposure lead leads to skin ageing. Wear hat before going out in sun or apply sunscreen on your face and other exposed parts of your body to protect your skin from UV rays. Remember these harmful rays can steal your fair complexion resulting in skin tanning.
/ Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Hydrated cells will not end up in wrinkles, pimples and blemishes so easily. Hope this helps. Good Luck.