Hi, On Wednesday after my Track practice, I noticed a pain in my left foot. I ignored it and went to work that night and as I continued to walk on it the pain grew. The next morning I found little to no pain, but as the day progressed and I walked more, the pain grew. It hurts to put weight on it, so Ive been primarily limping around when I feel the pain. The pain is on the side on my left foot (lateral, in between my pinky toe and heel). Should I go to the ER for this since my doctor isn't available and how do I know if its a fracture or just sprained?

Yes you should get a x-ray done to rule out fracture. Apply ice packs. Medications like Enzomac and Tendocare will help. Do not bear weight of very affected foot till cleared with X-ray. Rest for 5 days is better.
Take arnica 200. 3 time a day. 8 globle in a day. Morning evening afternoon. N take x Ray you will completely cure.
Get treated with Ultrasonic therapy which would directly heal the calcaneal spur (inflammation of the calcaneum bone) which causes the heel pain in majority of the cases. Along with ultrasonic therapy, shortwave diathermy also can be given. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. Simultaneously it is better to wear MCR chappals (micro cellular rubber) which will help to transfer the Plantar Fascitis weight evenly in the feet so that the weight will be completely felt in the heel area. You shall do contrast bath to relieve this pain. Contrast bath is nothing but keeping in one tub hot water (bearable heat) and in another tub cold water Ask your father to apply ice in the painful area which would definitely help to greater extent. If still the pain persists then it is better to keep TENS stimulation at one of the nearby physiotherapy clinics.