Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Homeopaths online in Guwahati. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jyotirmoy Baishya
Submit a review for Dr. Jyotirmoy BaishyaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I'm facing a pimple problem. I consulted many doctors with regards to this issue, but not satisfied with result. The pimples on my face are increasing day by day. Which creates big problem for me.
I am 22 year man before some days my eye pain and irritating is increase and sometimes drop tthe water what I do?
Is my shortness of breathing due to depression, as I suddenly completed my school where I was always social but due to some reason I was alone without any social contact for 1 year due to which I feel depressed. So how will I recover?
Hello doctor I'm 28 weeks pregnant. I'm suffering from oligohydramnios. Amniotic fluid 7.5 cms.is tis normal to have 7.5cma at 28 weeks. If no Wt should I do to increase amniotic fluid. Wt should I do to get healthy baby. please help me doctors.
Sir my friend is underweight and he want to gain some weight we want to take gainers from nutritional store is it right or we should use another way.
For some 1 year I have noticed that I am not getting any erections in the night, than I noticed that during sexual make out I use to get erection sometime but now it is very difficult to get erection, I I get it than it is for very short time and the erection is also not very strong. What should I do to get the right treatment. Last year I had lot of stress if that is related. But my current state is almost no erection even if I feel like sexually active sometime. But their is no erection. Even when I try to. masturbate it is with not a strong erection and immediate ejaculation. What should I do?
My friends is 17 years old and she has been suffering from irregular period problem about 2 to 3 month since 3 year. She feels pain in lower abdomen during period .sometimes ,she observe vaginal discharge since 2 year. Please suggests better solution.
We have sex on June 30th and my girl friend got her periods on 7th of July and we haven't had any sex in July and in this month till now she hasn't got her periods. Actually she has her regular menstrual cycle. Does that mean .is she pregnant now.
I am 25 years old male. I want to increase my penis size. I haven't taken any medicines for that but I have come across some exercises like pulling stretching jelqing which help to gain size naturally. I wanted to ask if this will work & is there any side effect? Thank you.
The abnormal growth of the endometrium tissue outside the uterus is known as endometriosis. Ideally, the abnormal tissue is supposed to break down and exit the body. However, in this condition, the tissue is unable to pass out of the body. As a result, the surrounding tissue tends to get irritated and leads to the formation of scar tissues.
The various causes of endometriosis include:
- Immune system disorder: Complications in the immune system might render it incapable of destroying the endometrial tissue that grows outside the uterus.
- Surgical scar implantation: Certain surgeries such as a C-section may result in the attachment of endometrial cells to the incision area.
- Embryonic cell transport: These cells may be transported to other parts of the body by the blood vessels which may lead to endometriosis.
- Retrograde menstruation: Instead of passing out of the body, under this condition, the blood flows back into the pelvic region via the fallopian tubes. When these cells attach themselves to the pelvic cavity, it causes endometriosis.
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain during periods including pelvic pain, especially during periods, lower back pain and abdominal pain.
- Excessive bleeding during periods
The major complication that results is fertility problems. Endometriosis may prevent the combination of the egg and the sperm and thus, impairs your ability to conceive. It is recommended not to delay pregnancy if you have endometriosis. This disorder also tends to increase the risk of ovarian cancer in some women.
How can it be treated?
Endometriosis is usually done using surgery or medications.
- Medication: It usually involves painkillers.
- Hormone therapy: Some of the hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Progestin therapy
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: If a patient wants to become pregnant, surgery is done as much as possible without harming the uterus and ovaries. Suggested procedures include laparoscopy and traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive technologies: An example of this form of treatment is In Vitro Fertilization.
- Hysterectomy: Under severe circumstances, total hysterectomy is conducted in order to facilitate the removal of cervix and uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!