Thanks for your query on Lybrate
"As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this -
1) Do a clinical examination by your treating Doctor[Endocrinologist] and do few investigations like [Fasting blood sugar
, TSH, Lipid profile, Serum testosterone
to study blood flow to penis]
2) If no pathological cause is found then consult with a clinical psychologist
for a detailed psychological evaluation.
Do follow few lifestyle modifications like this -
1) Work with your doctor to manage underlaying pathological disorders like diabetes
, heart disease or other chronic health conditions.
2) Meet your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests.
3) Try to stop smoking
, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs.
4) Do exercise regularly.
5) Take steps to reduce stress.
6) Get help for anxiety
or other mental health concerns if any present.
Hope that helps.