Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a low sperm count and erectile dysfunction problem suggest me some treatment.

2 Doctors Answered
I have a low sperm count and erectile dysfunction problem...
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this - 1) Do a clinical examination by your treating Doctor[Endocrinologist] and do few investigations like [Fasting blood sugar, TSH, Lipid profile, Serum testosterone and ultrasound to study blood flow to penis] 2) If no pathological cause is found then consult with a clinical psychologist for a detailed psychological evaluation. Do follow few lifestyle modifications like this - 1) Work with your doctor to manage underlaying pathological disorders like diabetes, heart disease or other chronic health conditions. 2) Meet your doctor for regular checkups and medical screening tests. 3) Try to stop smoking, limit or avoid alcohol, and don't use illegal drugs. 4) Do exercise regularly. 5) Take steps to reduce stress. 6) Get help for anxiety, depression or other mental health concerns if any present. Hope that helps.
I have a low sperm count and erectile dysfunction problem...
Only homeopathy can resolve this problem within 2-3 months. This is pretty much a common problem nowadays. Consult someone near you or online. You will be fine in no time. Do not worry.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.