I always feel sleepy Even in the office ,I doz off. Very often Otherwise I do not have any serious problem My age is 78 years. I am diabetic and hypertension but controlled through medicine I sleep around 6 to 7 hours. in between sometimes I get up and look very fresh. Again I go to bed and sleep My eyes feel sleepy all the time.

I always feel sleepy Even in the office ,I doz off. Very ...
You should try to maintain sleep pattern (maintain sleep hygiene) and eat light food (have more vegetables and natural food or organic products ). Start exercising everyday for a few minutes and increase the time and intensity depending upon your comfort. Yoga (include pranayam and meditation) can be a better option as it can rectify your sleep tendency. Please revert after 3 weeks. If needed you can also add Homeopathy which can naturally help bring the overall harmony and balance the sleep pattern. You can call me or chat online for consultation.
Hello, Obesity carry lithargicity, fatigue, gastric disorder with sleepy mood. Maintain all anti diabetic norms apart from medication. Go for morning walk. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish your body. Your diet be easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder. Avoid, junkfood, alcohol and Nicotine Take care.