I have piles problem what to do? And I have slip disc issue also my orthopedist doctor said that operation karna padta so is it successful or not please suggest me because I have few friends who did dis slip disc operation but operation was not successful so what I do please help me.

For piles you need to be examined by a general surgeon and proctoscopy to be done to find out what exactly it is, if it is piles this may need surgery which can be done by many ways without any problem.
Hi Lybrate user for your both problem you can take homoeopathic medecine for your treatment need more information, how many days you suffering from this problem it's intern or external, bleeding or not slip dics need x-ray report and mri report. Whatever now you take Aesculus hip ointment external use &Aesculus hip 30 2 drops to be taken thrice daily &if pain collinsonia Q 10 drops twice daily after meal with water, if you want you can consult with me privately, Take care.
Hello dear lybrate-user, hi Warm welcome to Lybrate.com I have evaluated your query thoroughly.* Primary guidelines for piles Drink plenty of liquids. Prefer soft, light diet with more of green leafy veg, whole grains, cereals,pulses, legumes,organic fresh fruits. Avoid all types of oily, spicy,non veg, hot beverages, junk foods, dairy fat. Manage to have smooth bowel passage with the help of bulk forming laxativesas Ispaghula husk with lukewarm drinking water. Tab. Ibuprofen (400) mg after meals for control of pain, burning if no history ofdrug sensitivity. Xylocaine (5 %)jelly application over the anal part gives soothing action. Sitz bath (sitting in a tub filled with lukewarm water 5 minutes each 3 times a day and additionally after passing stools) helps.Avoid long drives, sitting prolong on hard surfaces. Control of blood sugar, cholesterol,body weight. Avoid smoking, alcohol if consuming.* For disc problem kindly consult with all details of symptoms and scanned copy of reports done in terms of x-ray / MRI or else. You have multiple options for the same as if you wish Go for the private consultation through the website itself.