My mom is 58 years and suffering from thyroid. I have visited many hospitals but it is not cured .what diet and exercise should I follow for her to cure thyroid.

Homoeopathy treats the person as a whole. This means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. The Homeopathic thyroid treatment medicines are selected after a full individualizing examination and case-analysis, which includes the medical history of the patient, physical and mental constitution etc. A miasmatic tendency (predisposition/susceptibility) is also often taken into account for the treatment of chronic conditions. A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you a permanent cure naturally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects Medicines will reach you via courier services
There is no cure for thyroid, she is supposed to balanced diet more of greens and vegetables, minimise more amount of taking hilly vegetables, regular physical activity is recommended.