Hi .My bp is always 90- 130, I take repace 50 since 2 yr, but my bp remain constant. Can I change the medicine.

hi..130/ 90 is normal...no need to change medicine ...you can take homoeopathic treatment for bp
your bp is normal but just on the borderline on higher side reduce intake of salt and take more potassium through citrus fruits like oranges and lemon drink lots of water and simple exercises that relaxes the body also yoga and meditation reduce stress, one of the reasons for higher bp don't change the medicine
Your BP is within normal range and it is probably due to the medicine repace. Since the medication is so effectively controlling your BP there is no sense in changing it unless you are experiencing any side effects. Instead of changing medications, it will be better if you add lifestyle changes as well in your life like - 1) daily exercise for 30-40 mins, 2) eating a healthy diet including fruits and fibres (for detailed diet plan please consult a dietician 3) salt control in diet by avoiding high salty food like pickles, chutneys, papads, namkleens, sauces etc 4) quitting smoking and alcohol 3) limiting caffeine intake to 1-2 cups in a day 4) reducing stress and anxiety.