Yesterday my mother felt dizziness and increased heart beat rate for 2 minute. After this we consulted doctor they have done ecg and they have told BP level is 150/80 Here are the ecg details below, Vent rate 78bpm Qrs duration 68ms Qt/qtc 364/414 Ms. Pr interval 122ms P duration 102ms RR interval 769ms PRT axes 62 46 34 They have given spasm proxyvon plus as she said some muscle contraction. Insisted to go through 2d echo test. Let me know is that test has to be done early as possible and what is precaution we have to take. Is 150/80 is too risky?

Yesterday my mother felt dizziness and increased heart be...
Without taking the proper history it is difficult to priscribe a homoeopathic medicine, because you r suffering from my sypmtoms so consult properly to doctor for your treatment. At the mean time take crategus Q 20 drops TDS and nat. Mur.200 4 drops TDS.
150/80mmHg is NORMAL BLOOD PRESSURE for a 53 year old lady with giddiness and anxiety! Just check her blood sugar levels, which may have dipped causing the giddiness!