I am 35 year Male having Blood Pressure. Right now I did monthly check and found my results cholesterol, 254 and TSH third Generation 70 which is very high. I am right now taking Stamlo5 and Rexipra 10. What should I take for Thyroid and Cholesterol.

I am 35 year Male having Blood Pressure. Right now I did ...
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. For increased cholesterol you may have to look at your diet along with taking some drug for reducing it. Similarly TSH 70 mU/L is too high. Looking at your height& weight you have a BMI of 33.95 kgs/M2, showing an excess of over 30 kgs. This needs to be reduced which will help in controlling the lipids. Presence of hypothyroidism also adds to weight gain. You will also have to exercise daily for over 1 hour. There is no mention of BP reading as well as other lipids like TGL, LDL which are also very important. In this communication we are supposed to give only general guidelines, no prescriptions are allowed. So my suggestion is it is better if you come in a private conversation, then I will be able to give specific guidelines. Thanks.