Most of the time I am eating hygiene food still having problem of constipation and gas. I am Hypo thyroid identified. Sometime feels extreme fatigue. Now a days I am having one hour workout routine as well. What can be the reason?

Most of the time I am eating hygiene food still having pr...
Do CBC and ft3 ft4 TSH. Consult ayurvedic physician for ayurvedic medicines for gas and Constipation. Avoid late night food. Don't lie down immediately after food. Drink hot or lukewarm water. Avoid fermented Food and backery products. Modification in diet and lifestyle with ayurvedic medicines will help you.
Hello Lybrate user, constipation and extreme fatigue are the symptoms of hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism is a condition in which thyroid gland is under active and unable to produce hormone (T3, T4) required by the body. Other symptoms of hypothyroidism are dry skin, easily fatigue, constipation, obesity, irritability, confusion, anxiety, lack of appetite, etc. Severity of condition depends on level of thyroid hormones in blood. Have healthy and fiber rich diet, drink plenty of water (7-8 glass per day) to avoid dehydration and constipation. Avoid stress. Avoid intake of cabbage, mustard leaf, broccoli, cauliflower (as it is known to aggravate the condition). Try homeopathy for hypothyroidism. It is safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. Natural homeopathy medicines like calc carb, natrum mur, etc.; for hypothyroidism are highly effective. Homeopathic medicine are selected individually on the basis of thorough details of patient. Such well selected remedy naturally improves the thyroid gland and balance thyroid hormones level. Message back (with thyroid report) for consultation.
1. Herbal tea or a cup of hot water with a little lemon juice (a natural laxative) or honey may stimulate your colon as well. 2. Aloe vera can also be used to promote bowel movements and relieve constipation, while cleansing the colon so good bacteria can flourish. 3. Drink lots of water 4. Eat fiber content food. Constitutional homeopathic medicine will give you best result.