I am Dr. Surjeet Kaur, Trichologist. How to take care of hair. These days dandruff is so common. We see so commonly among children till the old age people. Can dandruff be cured? No, it cannot. You need to take care of your hair. So, that it won't create a problem for you. Dandruff may turn into psoriasis patches. How to take care of your hair. First, you should avoid sunlight. Use a cap or if you are riding a bike, wear a helmet or use an umbrella. People say that spa treatment is available.
But we do not recommend this treatment. This best moisturizing is hair oil or the way you oil your hair. Gently massage your head. What kind of shampoos are you using? If you are using toxic one then you should be careful. Toxic ailments can give a heavy rise in hair fall. You should avoid styling gels or heat treatments like ironing your hair, rebonding. It looks good temporarily only. So, prevention is better than cure. Which hair oil will suit you. Coconut oil is always recommended. For more information, feel free to contact through Lybrate.
Thank You.read more
I am Dr. Surjeet Kaur, Trichologist. Lots of patients are coming with bad skin complaint. What can be the cause of it? Is it pollution or the bad way of taking care of skin. How to take care of the skin. Never use soap on skin. Use facewash. Because facewash has the lower pH. After washing your face with facewash, pad it dry and don't rub it. Use a good moisturizing agent. Use sunscreen of minimum SPF 30. With all this, you will feel a blessing for your face. How to reverse aging? How to reduce your aging line.
You can go for chemical peels or some skin polishing treatment. If you are going for these treatment, you have to take of your skin and need to avoid sun exposure. Chemical peels help in reducing acne, pigmentation spot and age lines. If you need more information, contact me through lybrate.com.
Thank You.read more
Namaste, I am Dr. Surjeet Kaur Baba, practicing Ayurveda physician, cosmetologist, skin anesthetic trichologist and nutritionist. Today we will talk on lifestyle disorders and how we can handle it with Ayurveda. Our lifestyle has taken a lot of toll on our health giving rise to many diseases like diabetes, hypertension, obesity and also depression. So how can we make changes in our lifestyle to handle it. It is very simple.
- We need to incorporate more walk in our daily life, eat less or eat in a smaller plate.
- We need to include diet like seasonal vegetables and fruits, have whole meals, have whole grains in your meals.
- Let's incorporate yoga and pranayama.
- Try to take maximum walk during the day.
- Take the stairs in case if you are going to your office or your home.
- Meditation plays imporatnat role in the improvement but sounds difficult. It's very difficult to meditate if you just start on your own but Ayurveda has a way to do it. It helps you through shirodhara. A stream of warm oil flows on to the center of the forehead. It's also known as a third eye. This stimulates the pituitary gland and gives you a very blissful experience. You should experience it in order to understand.
- There are few medications available to help you in your weight loss. Medicines like Garcinia, Gogol, triphala, Nishod etc also help in losing weight and also helps in removing toxins from the body.
- Last but not the least you need to grab good amount of sleep. A minimum of six to eight hours of sleep is essential for a sound health.Friends don't forget, you need not sleep during day time as it is totally contraindicated in Ayurveda. One can also relax by taking a Birmingham treatment in an ear by clinic.
Let us incorporate the Ayurveda way of lifestyle for sound health. For more information please visit www.lybrate.com. Thank you.
Causes and Treatment for Corn on Skin
1st of all let us take a call on how is the corn formed. Corn is a small patch of skin, thickened skin, dead plug of skin which is found in feet sometimes, in hands too. What are the causes? Improper walking, uneven pressure on feet, ill fitting shoes etc. All this lead to friction of the feet thus thickening the underlining skin to sustain that pressure. What are the available treatments? Corn caps, acids, surgical excisions. Surgical excisions can offer relief but has big healing time and tedious post op care. Ayurveda offers immediate relief to the long standing pain by Agnikarma. Agni karma has been mentioned by Acharya Susrut, corn has been described as Kaddar in Ayurveda, it is treated by Shalaka Dahan.
This is a superior para-surgical procedure in management of not only corn but other health ailments also by pancha dhatu shalaka the tool for cauterization. This procedure doesn’t require any anesthesia, no hospitalization and minimum post op care. The patient goes on walking comfortably with reduced pain.
How is the treatment done. 1st the area is cleaned and dried, heated shalaka is then applied to the corn till the pain is sensed by the patient. Immediately the shalaka is removed and healing cream is applied, patient can comfortably walk back home. Now I will show you how a shalaka looks, (displaying) this is a shalaka, it’s a panchadhatu shalaka. This point is heated and applied to the corn. Very comfortable procedure and no post op care.
For more information please contact us on www.lybrate.com thank you.read more
Doctor in Ultra Slim Laser Clinic
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Face Hair Removal Procedures
Treatment of Sunburn
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Arm Pain
Treatment of Skin Infections
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heel Pain
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Submit a review for Ultra Slim Laser ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Ultra Slim Laser Clinic Reviews
Soumya Ranjan Mohanty
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surjeet Kaur to be knowledgeable. How to use this face pack of curd with turmeric
Dr. Surjeet Kaur provides answers that are very helpful, caring and helped me improve my health. Thank u mam
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surjeet Kaur to be sensible. Thank u mam
Dr. Surjeet Kaur provides answers that are very helpful. Tqs