Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Submit a review for Mediurban ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr Meghna Gupta is a very awesome and excellent doctor. She took my whole case history and then suggested me the medicines. Also she answered all my queries with patience. I am sure that I will be cured of my problems. I will highly recommend her to everyone
Dr. Meghna Gupta provides answers that are sensible. What's medicine should i take to get rid of it
I hav pcos. My periods r normal but very light like for 2 days. D only issue is I have lot of body hair & my head hair is getting thinner & hair fall. How to get pcos correct. please tell.
I had gall bladder laparoscopy 1 week ago and I have feelings like pinches around my incisions mostly near my liver side incision.
I am 68, diabetic and controlled BP. Why my head is heavy in the evening at 7 pm, when I cough horrible heaviness on both sides if my head. It will be reduced if I take nap or relax on bed. Advise please. Thanks.
I hve used veet over my private parts to remove hair. Bt it happened first time ever with me that it started burning a lot in v shape line I somehow controlled myself to sometime then I applied dettol on it nd it started burning more than earlier now I want to know that how to stop that burning.
My height is of 5.6 feet and I am 21 years old Is there any method to gain height Please let me know about it I really want to gain height of about 6 feet.
Respected Doctors I am 45 years old and my wife age 30 years. Last night we did sexual intercourse couple of times after that she found little pain in her back. Is there any serious problem?
I weigh 78. 2 kgs and I'm having hard time losing weight. I've heard about keto diet. I wish to take it because it's effective but I don't know what to eat in it and what not to. Can you help me this?
My baby is three months old and I had normal. delivery I did not get any stitches but my vagina became large and. I think I am not able to satisfy my husband what to do?
This is for my sister who is recently married (2 weeks). She is facing slight stomach pain after intercourse. The semen not inserted but still she have pain. Wat is the cause? Is tat a serious issues? How can we resolve that? She is 25 yrs. 155 cms height nd 54 kgs.
Winters approaching dear friends. Time to take care of yourself and your skin. It is important for men as well as women as winter can damage your skin, nails and hair.
Incorporate nuts in your diet,
Drink plenty of water,
Keep your skin moisturized, choose your moisturizer carefully,
Apply sunscreen when going out
Try not wearing socks while sleeping,
Use as less of heaters and humidifiers as possible,
Do not take showers with too hot water,
Increase your ghee intake a little bit in winters,
Jaggery is also very good as it provides warmth from inside,
Apply some ghee in your navel to treat chapped lips,
Before sleeping wash your face, hands and feet properly and apply glycerine mixed with gulab jal overnight.
Today my gynec applied podowart in genital area where warts located. Mostly my fear is I am carrying now 5 months of pregnancy. Pls tell me is it effects my baby or in future dangerous to me. What to do.
What is motion sickness?
Motion sickness (travel sickness, car sickness) is a general sense of not feeling well, nausea, vomiting, headache, and sweating that is caused by repeated motion. It develops when the inner ear, the eyes, and other areas of the body that detect motion send conflicting messages to the brain. Any type of transportation can cause motion sickness.
Children are more susceptible to motion sickness than adults. About half of children between the ages of 4 and 10 experience dizziness and nausea when travelling by car, airplane or boat. Girls tend to be more susceptible than boys.
What are the symptoms of motion sickness?
The most common signs and symptoms of motion sickness include:
- Increased salivation
- Pale skin
Homeopathy for Motion Sickness
In most cases treatment with homoeopathic drugs is necessary and in some cases, it is the only method of treatment as conventional treatment cannot offer a cure always. Merely treating Motion sickness on symptomatology basis has failed to give permanent relief. So a holistic approach considering the individualistic treatment to provide an improved understanding of the patient’s situation and to make it easier and possible to avoid recurrences in the future has to be kept in mind in treating such diseases.
In the context of travel, homoeopaths have some valid conclusions, regarding the holistic and individualistic approach to motion sickness. Homoeopathy takes the set of most distinct, individual symptoms into account, which are truly characteristic of the patient forming the basis of prescription which eventually leads to cure. It is hoped that useful information will be gained both on the entity of motion sickness, as well as the homoeopathic approach to its management.
Travel sickness is enough to ruin a perfect getaway, but thankfully homeopathic remedies prove to be very effective and are perfect to carry when travelling. Some of the common homeopathic remedies which can be used as companions when travelling are:
- Aconite: This is used when one faces excessive restlessness and fear along with high heat and an urge to cool down with cold drinks.
- Borax: Taken when symptoms arise due to a downward movement like during turbulence or sudden dipping of the plane. This sudden movement causes anxiety, fidgeting, distress and confusion. Also, helpful in people who are scared of the dip of the plane during landing.
- Cocculus: This can be taken when a person experiences symptoms of nausea, salivation, dizziness and wants to lie down in order to prevent vomiting. If the sight and smell of food makes a person unwell they can also take this medicine.
- Nux Vomica: This is used when a person feels nausea, syncope and a feeling of faintness along with being sensitive to even slight movements. In this the person is usually irritable. Other symptoms which are seen in this are constipation or indigestion and a splitting or severe headache.
- Petroleum: Used when person experiences nausea, headache, dizziness, cold sweat, vomiting, extreme hunger or eating disorder along with a feeling of being confused and angry. Usually this condition is worsened by nausea.
- Tabacum: This is indicated when people experience extreme motion sickness, to the extent of being pale and a saliva filled mouth. These people might suffer from the severest form of palpitations and nausea. Closing the eyes and breathing fresh and cold air helps to relieve the symptoms.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in motion sickness. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Hello friends, monsoon has arrived big time. Time to enjoy but also to be very careful about health. some tips that will help you:
don't eat if you are not hungry during monsoons.
try to eat healthy food like fruits, salads. have lot of soups.
u should avoid eating oily, fried and fatty food. if you still want to have, have in moderate quantities.
try to eat as less outside and street food as possible. the chances of infection are more if u eat out.
avoid sugary and aerated drinks.
keep urself hydrated.
do exercise and yoga.
you should have a good 6-7 hrs sleep everyday at least.
follow these simple tips and stay healthy.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.
Choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full, instead of starchy food.
If you feel like snacking in the middle of the day, try having more of nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
To keep your energy up and increase your metabolism, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than having 3 big meals.
Try having sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Too much sugar and too much salt are not good for health.
Stay at healthy and happy
Do not eat too hot food. Too hot food and drinks may disrupt enzymes and injure the lining of the stomach. A useful thing to remember is that if it is hot in the mouth it is hot in the stomach. This includes tea and coffee. So, always wait for it to cool.