Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Radiant AestheticsYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vikas Panthri to be very helpful. Very helpfull
The amazingly complex herb, ashwagandha, happens to derive its name from the two sanskrit words, "ashwa" and "gandha".It is an exquisite herb, which can significantly cater to your body in more than one way due to its numerous health benefits.
Here are some of the most common advantages and risks of consuming this herb.
- Enhances your brain: Ashwagandha is an antioxidant and helps keeping free radicals at sea, and prevents them from damaging your brain cells.
- Fights emotional imbalances: Sudden emotional imbalances and even more sudden mood swings are probably the biggest and the most imminent problems of the youth today. Ashwagandha cuts out the stress stimuli and has a soothing effect on you, thereby making sure your emotional imbalances do not come in the way of your well being. Ashwagadandha can naturally lower cortisol levels.
- Cures wounds: Ashwagandha is also believed to cure your physical wounds, and a controlled amount of this herb, is believed to save you from one-sided paralysis of your body.
- Is anti- cancerous: Ashwagandha, according to a few studies, acts as an anticancer agent because it helps in slowing down the growth of cancer cells and cancerous tumors.
- Treats insomnia: Ashwagandha has its rejuvenating properties as well, which help in calming your nerves down, relieves you of your stress. It is considered to be an effective tool in treating patients with insomnia.
- Helps in weight loss: Cortisol not only acts as a stress hormone in the body, it can also make you fat. Ashwagandha is known to naturally lower cortisol - the stress hormone.
- Lowers Blood sugar levels: Ashwagandha also potentially decreases fasting blood sugar levels, which means that it may also help to improve glucose metabolism.
But, like every other herb, ashwagandha also has some risk factors associated with it.
- Pregnancy issues: According to a few studies, this herb can have an adverse effect on you if you are a pregnant woman, putting you at the risks of stillbirth. Though there hasn't been much research to back up this fact, it still remains one of the largest concerns during pregnancy.
- Hyperthyroidism: Certain studies claim, that ashwagandha can majorly contribute to hyperthyroidism, although even this, hasn't been proven. So, if you happen to be patient of hyperthyroidism, you should consult a physician before consuming the herb.
Hair transplant procedures are preferred when opting for hair-loss solutions as they are not only a permanent solution to hair-loss, but with the advent of modern technology, it also looks very natural. Today surgeons are capable of transplanting and extracting large number of hair follicles. Currently there are two major methods via which hair transplant procedure is performed. They are known as FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) and FUT (Follicular Unit Transplantation). Read on more to find which one you should opt for.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE):
Follicular Unit Extraction is a hair transplant procedure, in which the hair transplant physicians extract each hair follicle directly from the scalp. It is done randomly and it results in lower density of hair in the donor area which is not noticeable in most cases.
- Pain Management: In FUE, stitches are unnecessary and there is no existence of any linear scar, so healing time is short and there is almost non-existent post procedural discomfort.
- Scarring: There is no linear scarring as such in FUE but there are 1mm in diameter or less puncture marks which heal by themselves within 3 to 7 days.
Follicular Unit Transplant
Follicular Unit Transplant or FUT is the procedure of transplanting your hair by removal of a small strip of tissue from the back of your head. Hair follicles are extracted from there for further use. FUT is recommended in cases of advanced hair loss. FUT also recommended as in most cases, your physician will be able to deliver results which meet your expectations.
- Pain Management: FUT procedure can cause some pain as swelling may occur in the region from where the tissue has been extracted. Suitable medication can be prescribed by your physician in case the pain persists.
- Scarring: Opting for a FUT procedure results in a very thin linear scar in the donor region. The scar is very much concealable as it is visible only if you opt for the shortest haircut styles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Know more about post-operative Hair Transplantation management
Laser skin resurfacing is a treatment to lessen the effects of prolonged sun exposure, acne or aging on the skin such as wrinkles, blemishes, scars, blotches or lines. The treatment uses the technique of focusing pulsating, short light beams at the affected skin. The light beam removes the skin layer by layer with sharp precision. After the procedure, new skin cells develop which makes the skin tight and youthful-looking.
Laser skin resurfacing can be a stand-alone procedure, or done in combination with some other surgical cosmetic treatment.
Laser skin resurfacing is mainly of two types:
- CO2 Laser Resurfacing: CO2 (carbon dioxide) laser resurfacing is used to treat wrinkles, warts, scars, swollen oil glands, and other skin problems. This type of laser resurfacing uses fractionated carbon dioxide laser in a distinct pattern to remove fine layers of your skin using minimal heat which reduces the chances of heat damage. Recovery from CO2 laser resurfacing takes two weeks.
- Erbium Laser Resurfacing: Moderately deep wrinkles and lines on the hand, face, chest or neck is reduced by erbium laser resurfacing. The benefit of opting for erbium laser resurfacing is that it causes the least amount of burns on the surrounding tissue. Erbium laser resurfacing also causes less swelling, redness and bruising on the skin. Even the recovery time of it is faster than CO2 laser resurfacing.
Erbium laser resurfacing is recommended for people with darker skin.
A dermatologist or plastic surgeon performs the procedure of laser resurfacing:
- During the procedure: The wrinkles in the vicinity of your mouth, eyes or forehead may be treated separately or the entire face may be treated. If only individual areas are treated, the doctor will use local anaesthesia to numb the skin. If the whole face is treated, the doctor will sedate you with general anaesthesia. Individual areas on the face take thirty to forty minutes to treat, but the entire face requires nearly two hours.
- After the procedure: After the procedure is completed, the treated areas on the skin will be bandaged. You will need to clean the treated areas and apply an ointment twenty four hours after the procedure. You must clean your face 4 to 5 times in a day. Petroleum jelly can be applied on the face to prevent scab formation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Chemical peels are used for exfoliating the skin around your face, neck and hands. It is a process in which a chemical solution is used for eliminating the dead skin cells from the upper layer of your skin. After applying a chemical peel the affected layer of the skin comes off leaving behind a new layer of skin.
Chemical peels may be used for treating the following skin problems:
- Acne and acne scars
- Wrinkles and freckles
- Helps you to combat the problem of ageing
- Excessive consumption of birth control pills can sometimes lead to the appearance of brown spots on your skin. Chemical peels help to remove those spots and marks.
- It also effectively heals damage caused by the harmful rays of the sun.
- Sometimes dark circles and fine lines that appear under the eyes can also be treated with the help of chemical peels.
- Skin pigmentation can be cured with the help of chemical peels.
Chemical peels are generally not painful and are usually more effective for white skinned people. But they can cause adverse results if applied on cuts, wounds, infections or any skin diseases like eczema.
There are many types of chemical peels such as:
- Light peels: These peels are very mild in nature. Most often Glycolic acid is used as the peeling agent. Light peels can make your skin smooth and can also give you a radiant look.
- Medium depth peels: Trichloroacetic acid is used for peeling in case of medium depth peels. It helps to treat skin problems like wrinkles, pigmentation or skin damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
- Deep peels: Deep peels not only act upon the upper layer of your skin but they rather penetrate through different layers of your skin. Usually phenol is used as the peeling agent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Scar revision surgery is a surgery that is used to get rid of scars on your body. This surgery can be used to restore normal functioning of the skin and correct skin deformities due to injuries. Scar tissue tends to form after the healing process of the skin is complete. The amount of scarring depends on certain factors such as characteristics of your skin, size of the wound and your age.
The procedure begins with a dose of anesthesia, which can either be local or general. The time when you should have a scar revision surgery is not very clear; usually you wait till the wound heals and the scars become a little lighter in color. This process may take a few months or a year to complete.
The various methods for scar revision surgery are:
- Dermabrasion is a procedure in which the upper layer of the skin is removed with a wire brush to facilitate growth of new skin. This procedure helps in softening the skin surface.
- Large skin injuries such as burns may affect large areas of the skin, resulting in hypertrophic scars (a raised scar formed by excessive collagen deposits). These scars are known for their ability to restrict movement of tendons, muscles and joints. The extra scar tissues are removed by making incisions on your skin to cause V-shaped skin flaps. This helps in reducing the scar size and makes it less noticeable.
- Skin grafting is a procedure which involves taking skin from one part of the body and using it to cover up the affected area. This is mainly used to improve functioning of the affected part.
- Certain problems such as damaged skin due to injuries or birth defects may require tissue expansion. In this procedure, a silicone balloon is put under your skin and then filled with saline water. This procedure allows stretching of the skin so that it grows over time.
The reason why this procedure is performed are:
- A scar that is angled from the normal lines of the skin
- A thick scar
- If a scar is restricting movements of the surrounding muscles and joints
- If you have a keloid that is characterized by a thick scar and has a different color than that of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Liposuction is a process of fat removal from the body through means of suction. This process involves insertion of thin, small and blunt tubes through cuts and incisions on the skin. These tubes are then used to suck out the fats from your body.
There are multiple liposuction techniques such as:
- Laser assisted liposuction: In this technique, low energy waves are used to melt the fat which is then removed via the tubes inserted in the body.
- Tumescent liposuction: This procedure initially involves administration of local anesthesia to the part of the body where the tube will be inserted. A large amount of anesthetic solution is then injected into the fat tissues in the body before embarking on the traditional liposuction procedure. General anesthesia is not required for this procedure.
- Ultrasound assisted liposuction: In this technique, the fat is liquefied by using ultrasound waves. Using this technique, it is easier to remove fat from the sides of the body, upper abdomen and the back.
General info: The procedure is an outpatient procedure and generally does not require an overnight stay at the hospital. Usually local anesthesia is used in this procedure unless it is large amounts of fat that need to be worked on.
What is the objective?: The main purpose of the procedure is not to reduce weight, but to reshape certain parts of your body by getting rid of the fat. It is generally preferred for areas in your body which do not respond to either exercises or diet, such as the buttocks, upper arms and the legs. In some cases, it is combined with other procedures such as face lift, breast reduction and abdominoplasty.
What does it take care of?: Certain medical conditions such as fatty tumors, complications in fat metabolism and enlargement of the male breasts are treated by liposuction. You may notice an improvement in your body shape immediately after the procedure. The skin around the area where the procedure has been performed may turn loose and it may take a few months for the area to be normal again. After the procedure, a course of antibiotics may be prescribed to treat any infection that may occur. The recovery period is around a few days to one week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Varicose veins are enlarged and gnarly veins and they commonly appear in the feet and legs. They occur when veins get filled with blood and they are often red or bluish purple in color.
The main cause of varicose veins is the when the vein dysfunctions. Veins have valves in them that are supposed to keep the blood flowing forward, but if they fail to do so, blood in the vein starts to collect rather than continue towards the heart. Since the legs are furthest from the heart, varicose veins mostly affect the legs. Gravity, too, is a contributing factor as it makes it hard for the blood to flow up the vein.
Out of all the treatments available for varicose veins, sclerotherapy is the most effective.
What is sclerotherapy:
Sclerotherapy is a form of injection therapy that is designed to improve the way the varicose veins appear on your legs.
The Procedure: During the procedure, a solution called sclerosant is injected in the veins that scars and destroys the vein's internal lining which causes the blood to clot. After the solution is injected, pressure over the veins is applied to prevent the return of the blood as you stand up. Compression stockings are worn for maintaining the pressure.
After the Procedure: There is no prolonged recovery time for sclerotherapy. You can move around immediately after the procedure, but do not strain yourself too much. However, bed rest is not recommended as it might stress the vein. You probably have to keep wearing the compression stockings for a few days more.
Reasons for Choosing Sclerotherapy:
Sclerotherapy is best for treating the following problems-
- Small veins and spider veins that do not cause severe damages
- Smaller varicose veins that might return even after vein stripping surgery (the surgical removal of the superficial saphenous vein with minimal incisions to treat varicose veins).
- Larger varicose veins
- Follow up to any other surgery to treat varicose veins
Sclerotherapy, like any other treatment, has certain risks. The risks include-
- Skin discoloration
- The varicose veins can still return after the treatment
- Bruising, itching, blistering and pain in the treated area
- Mild or severe allergic reaction to the solution (sclerosant) used
- Blood clots in the deep vein system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am using folifast solution and two types of tablets one is biotin and the other is hvit for about 1 month and I could not see better results for hair loosing. Please send a valuable suggestion. So I get rid of hair loss.
Swollen breast tissues in men or boys caused by hormonal (testosterone and estrogen) imbalances is called gynecomastia. Both breasts or one breast, can be affected by gynecomastia. At any point in life, from birth to puberty, even in adulthood, you might develop gynecomastia. Most of the times, gynecomastia is caused by hormonal imbalances, but there might be some underlying causes as well.
Gynecomastia is normally not a serious condition, but it can be difficult to deal with the pain and embarrassment.
It can be cured with surgery or medication, if it doesn't go away on its own.
Symptoms and signs of gynecomastia include:
- Enlarged glands in the breast tissue
- Tenderness in the breast
The causes that trigger gynecomastia include:
- Hormonal changes: Testosterone and estrogen control the sexual development in men and women respectively. Estrogen is not a hormone that only women produce; men produce it too. When the production of testosterone and estrogen are thrown out of balance, gynecomastia occurs.
- Medication: Certain medications such as anabolic steroids, androgens, HIV/AIDS medicines, antibiotics and chemotherapy can cause gynecomastia.
- Drugs and alcohol: Substances such as alcohol, marijuana, amphetamines, heroin and methadone cause gynecomastia.
- Health condition: Certain factors, such as aging, hypogonadism (hormonal disorder), hyperthyroidism (overactive thyroid gland), tumors, kidney failure, cirrhosis, liver failure, malnutrition and starvation can lead to gynecomastia.
- Herbal products: Essential oils derived from plants such as lavender or tea tree, used in lotions or shampoos, have weak estrogenic actives. They have been said to cause gynecomastia.
Gynecomastia can be cured either with medication or surgery. Surgical options for gynecomastia are, however, limited.
The two surgical options for gynecomastia include:
- Liposuction: Liposuction only removes the fat from the breast, not the breast gland tissue. It has fewer complications, there is limited or zero blood loss and there is less distortion of the nipple.
- Mastectomy: Mastectomy removes the gland tissues in the breast. The surgery uses minimal incisions to remove the gland tissue. Also, it involves less time to recover. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
It is not only women who are concerned with their looks as popularly believed, men are as equally concerned about how they look. So, men are no strangers to plastic surgery. They turn to plastic surgery to stay at the top of their game as looking younger, masculine and fit means better chances of achieving success. Physical perfection is considered an imperative if one wishes to rise high in the corporate world.
Here are the top ten most popular cosmetic surgery options that men prefer:
- Rhinoplasty: If you have an oversized or flat nose, undergoing rhinoplasty will change the shape of the nose and restructure it completely.
- Hair transplant: This procedure is extremely popular among men with male pattern baldness.
- Chin enhancement: In this procedure, a silicon implant is placed under the chin to create a new chin shape.
- Gynecomastia: This surgery is also called breast reduction. Genetic problems or weight gain can lead to the development of extra fat tissues in the chest and nipple areas. Gynecomastia corrects this development.
- Abdominoplasty: Skin on the abdomen can stretch and sag if you lose or gain weight, especially if you are getting older. Commonly known as the tummy tuck, abdominoplasty is used to remove extra skin and re-adjust the skin that remains.
- Blepharoplasty: Blepharoplasty is done to correct the appearance and shape of the eyelids. Through this procedure, sagging lower and upper eyelids are tucked into place.
- Otoplasty: This plastic surgery is done to reshape the ears. Some people are usually displeased with the shape, orientation and size of their ears, for example, the ears might protrude too much.
- Liposuction: Formerly obese people who want to shed the last few kilos of unwanted fat usually opt for liposuction. The fat is mostly removed from the arms and belly.
- Neck or face lift: In this procedure, the sagging muscles around the jaw, neck and cheekbones are tautly pulled from certain areas, i.e., rear of the neck, under the hairline and behind the skull. Botox injections can also be used.
- Brow lift: Wrinkled forehead and sagging brows are signs of old age which are caused by loss of skin elasticity. To improve the appearance, surgeons may tightly "pull" the sagging skin, or use Botox injections. Botox freezes small segments of the muscle, thus immobilizing and tightening the skin.
I'm 28 year old girl. Mujhe bhot hair fall ho rha h doctor ko b dikhaya bt koi frk ni pda please help me m kya try kru jisse hair fall ruke. Hair wash krte time bhot Jada tut rhe h or comb krte time b bhot. M bhot tension me hu aisa lg rha h k sare na gir jaye 20 days baad meri shaadi h. please help.
Facelift is a process of cosmetic surgery used for treating various skin problems as well as obtaining a youthful and radiant looking facial skin. Facelift helps to eliminate the excess facial skin and thus tightens your face. The surgery usually lasts for two hours, but in some cases, can continue up to five hours also.
Some of the procedures are as follows:
- The Deep Plane Facelift: This type treats the facial tissues and muscles. It helps in bringing back the elasticity of your nose, chin, jaw and mouth region. This face lifting process is very effective for treating skin aging. The deep plane facelift can last up to ten to fifteen years.
- Thread lift: This is used for treating the area around the eyes, forehead, nose and mouth region. Sometimes, local anesthesia is used for thread lifting. In this treatment, the layers of the skin are treated for tightening your facial skin.
- Facelift by using endoscopic surgery: If you face the problem of sagging cheeks, then this treatment may prove to be very effective for you. However, remember that this procedure is not a non-invasive one.
- Mid-face lift: Mid face lift is used for treating the areas around your cheeks. This procedure can make you look younger as the skin around your cheek bones is lifted.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is used for removing the excess fat from your facial region.
Benefits of face-lifting:
- Tightens your skin and makes you look younger
- Wrinkles can also be removed
- Helps you to prevent your skin from aging faster
- Your facial contours can also be improved by face-lifting
- It can treat skin sagging
- It can improve your jawline as well
Face lift is an effective treatment for improving your skin tone, texture and restoring its natural elasticity.
Chemical peels are used for treating various skin problems. It is a process through which the upper layer of the skin is exfoliated and is replaced by a smoother, wrinkle free and youthful looking skin. The new layer of skin is usually sensitive in nature. Chemical peels are generally used for your face, neck and hand region. They include using an acidic solution for treating the affected areas of your skin.
Chemical Peels are used for treating various skin conditions, such as:
- Pigmentation (Know more about pigmentation problem)
- Damage caused by harmful rays of the sun.
Microdermabrasion is also an exfoliating procedure in which crystal sprays are used for spraying on the surface of your skin for treating the affected layer of your skin. It is used for treating skin problems that are less severe in nature. Microdermabrasion is more skin - friendly as it does not involve the use of any chemical or instruments.
Microdermabrasion is used for treating the below mentioned skin problems:
- Acne scars (Learn more about acne and its scar)
- Brown spots
- Wrinkle lines and stretch marks
- Spots that may appear due to aging
Chemical peel enhances your skin color, tone and texture by removing the dead skin cells and is a very effective treatment for treating severe skin problems.
As you grow older, your physical appearance inevitably changes as your skin undergoes a lot of transformation. Wrinkle is one of the most common problems experienced by millions of people around the globe. But wrinkle may not always be a symptom of aging. Sometimes, younger people may also suffer from this distressing problem, as wrinkles can also appear due to overexposure to the ultraviolet rays of the sun, excessive smoking or other health problems such as dehydration.
However, this problem can be taken care of, very efficiently, by wrinkle fillers. Through wrinkle fillers, medicine is injected into your facial skin to remove the wrinkles.
The different types of wrinkle fillers are mentioned below:
- Collagen: Collagen is the most common wrinkle filler, which helps to retain the skin's original texture. It can also bring back the elasticity and make your skin smoother. Collagen fillers also help to restore your skin's original collagen quotient.
- Hyaluronic acid wrinkle fillers: Hyaluronic Acid Wrinkle fillers cause the least side effects compared to other fillers. They can effectively remove wrinkle lines and instigate the formation of collagen naturally. This is generally used for eliminating wrinkle lines caused due to aging.
- Synthetic fillers: Though synthetic fillers have certain side effects such as the formation of reddish colored patches on your skin or the appearance of bruises; but the good effects are more permanent in nature.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite: It is used for softening your facial tissues and removing wrinkle lines.
Wrinkle fillers not only help to remove your wrinkles but can also give a lift to your facial skin, making you look more youthful.
In today's contemporary times, our outer appearance plays a huge role in determining our path of success. Looking good in many ways has become essential for leaving a lasting impression. Nowadays, age is no longer a factor for looking or feeling beautiful. While beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, the onus to maintain that beauty lies with ourselves. Numerous grooming centres and salons are spread all over the street these days to cater to all our beauty needs. Gone are the days when dressing up and putting on make up were scoffed at. Why then do we tolerate wrinkles and scars just because time has decreed so.
With all kinds of correctional therapies and treatments, our skin can be as smooth and glamorous as ever. One of the most popular trick in this regard is filler injections.
Filler Injections- What are they?
Filler injections enable us to redefine those aspects of our faces, which have been the causes of consternation for a long period of time. These injections makes it possible to cover up unwanted wrinkles, smoothen lines and remove pitted scars. They can also be used to make the lips look fuller. These injections, when injected under the skin, raise up that area, lending it a more wholesome appearance. It is however, transient in nature and often requires repeated surgeries. While some of the most common aftermaths of this are redness, swelling or itchiness, none these last more than a day. It is therefore, a very safe beauty therapy for giving the furrowed skin a new leash of life. Many have vouched for how the filler surgeries have renewed their self confidence. However, there are a few risk factors that one must be mindful of before opting for a filler surgery.
Filler injections make the skin prone to certain allergies and rashes or even flu-like symptoms. Infections, bleeding and inflammation are other repercussions of a filler surgery. Filler injections contain Hyaluronic acid, collagens, fat cells and man-made polymers. In case one's skin reacts to any of these ingredients, then one must resort to expert care. However, most of these outbreaks are temporary in nature and this treatment is easily reversible in case one chooses to do so
Botox, derived from Clostridium Botulinum, is a cosmetic treatment often used to smooth wrinkled skin. Botox was originally used to treat spasms as it has muscles freezing qualities. Eventually it was discovered that Botox could cure the wrinkles present in the corner of the eyes,which are famously known as the crow's feet and as well as the superficial wrinkles just because it possessed the muscle freezing property.
In today's world, everyone is conscious about getting wrinkles or any other ageing signs. Eventually you will have to deal with them. But until it is absolutely obligatory for you to embrace those signs, Botox is an extremely efficient cosmetic treatment to control them.
Here are the different ways in which Botox is beneficial to you:
- Botox is nonsurgical: Botox can help you to get flawless skin without any surgery. Botox is administered into your skin in the form of injections. Hence, the hassle of going through a surgery is totally unnecessary.
- Botox lifts your eyebrow: Your eyebrow may drop due to various factors like age or lifestyle. Botox helps lift your drooping eyebrows; giving you a fresher and youthful look.
- Botox reduces excessive sweating: Excessive sweating can be extremely embarrassing at times, especially if it is under the arms. To be saved from this embarrassment, you can take a Botox shot and it will reduce the amount of sweat produced in your body, hence preventing excessive sweating.
- Botox can help with migraines: If you are suffering from migraine headaches, you might consider taking a Botox shot, as it may help reduce your headache and decrease their recurrence. It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from chronic headaches during one such migraine attack.
- Botox helps with eye spasm: Botox helps cure strabismus, diplopia and blepharospasm. Botox relaxes the eye muscles so that they do not work against each other and let the defected muscles heal.
- Botox cures overactive bladders: Suffering from an overactive bladder can cause a lot of inconvenience. If you are suffering from a case of bladder incontinence, then you can think about getting a Botox shot. Botox increases the volume of the bladder thereby, reducing the incontinence. Once you get a shot, the overactive bladder will be cured gradually.
Although Botox has many benefits, it is still advised you consult your doctor before taking up the treatment.