Weight Loss Treatment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Painful Periods
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Submit a review for AYURMANTRA AYURVEDIC PANCHAKARMA YOGA CLINICYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Very good Doctor he gave me Ayurvedic medicine and plus gel to do forskin behind without operation The only thing is very expensive for one visit
Dr Vikas Mahajan is excellent in Diagnosis. I am completaly satisfied with his treatment
His diagnosis is excellent. & Price is affordable
I have taken treatment for weight Loss at Dr.Vikas Mahajan's clinic. By Ayurvedic medicine & Panchakarma & Diet plan given by him is very good. Now my weight started reducing. My MC is also improving. I am filling better. I will suggest for Weight loss & MC & PCOD Problem.
I was really badly suffering from hyperacidity & Indigestion. Dr.Vikas Mahajan has done my treatment. By his ayurvedic medicine & Panchakarma treatment I have got complete relief. I will suggest to anyone for these problem fo AYURMANTRA Clinic
I am suffering from PCOD & Menstrul problem I have taken treatment from Ayurmantra clinic. Now my periods are regular. Also got relief in lain during MC.
Dr. Vikas M Mahajan provides answers that are very helpful and professional. Cured the problem within a few days. Perfect medicine.
Dr Vikas Mahajan has a great experience & his way of treatment is excellent
Tulsi ki pattiyon ko raw tea me dalne ke kitni der baad raw tea pini chahiye? Example after 5 mins or what?
Anything that causes friction or tightness to skin is causing dark patches, pimples, acne and marks on all over body, even bra, inner wear etc is causing dark patches and pimples. Am using very clean clothes everyday and bathes once a day. What should I do to get a normal skin all over body and back.
Hi doctor, my dad is 63. Now a days he is suffering from sudden hiccups occasionally. We are worried about it alot. Please help me about why they are coming suddenly? And what should be done at that time to avoid hiccups. Please suggest me with better solution.
The tradition of Ayurveda teaches us that our overall health depends on how well we digest everything we take in from the environment. This includes the food and drinks that we consume physically and also the experiences or emotions that we take in through our sensory organs. Agni refers to the Ayurvedic term of digestive fire that breaks down our food and other things. A weakened Agni leads to digestive problems of acidity, gas and other issues. So, let us focus on how to strengthen our Agni. Here are few practical Ayurvedic resolutions for digestion problems:
Eat only when you are hungry
The mindfulness of eating is more important than what we eat, according to Ayurveda. Eat out of necessity rather than eating out of habit. Take around 3 to 4 hours between meals so that your body takes its time to absorb and digest the food.
Add ginger in your diet
Ginger is a well-known natural herb that resolves digestive problems. After a hearty or heavier meal, try to drink ginger tea to banish any digestion problems. Also, sipping warm water through the day is very beneficial. Stay away from cold water, as the body takes a long time to digest it.
Sit and eat
Many of us tend to eat breakfast on the move. However, taking a few minutes to sit and eat offers more digestive benefits to your body. This way, we can focus on the amount of food we are eating and properly chew the food as well. Also, we tend to become aware of the taste, texture, and smell of the food. This will greatly enhance digestion.
Eat freshly cooked meals
If the food is not fresh, it loses the prana or the essence of lifepresent in it. It can make you feel tired and lazy. So, skip the heat and serve food or frozen food. Eat freshly prepared meals with fresh ingredients and stay healthy with a lot of energy to get you through the day.
Make lunch the heaviest meal of the day
When the sun is high, your Agni or digestive fire is also strong, so eat more during lunch. The body will have plenty of time to digest it before your system shuts down at the night. If you eat more during dinner, your digestive fire is weaker and as a result, you will feel bloated or heavy.
Reduce screen time when you eat
Switch off the television andgadgets during mealtimes. Screen time reduces our attention to what we eat and also causes the digestive system to disengage. So, always, be mindful and unplug while you eat peacefully.
Try to release stress
You may get digestion problems when you are under too much stress. So, try breathing exercises and other techniques to reduce stress and nurture a healthy mind for a healthy body.
Back over butt pain and in the legs amd thigh muscles amd pain in the lower back when stretching straight and after waking and bending.
Hello Dr. I have a 5 year old kid Nd had 3 massage before My follicular study started today Today is 9th day of my cycle Right ovary is 10 mm DF and Left ovary is MSF and ET is 4.8 mm Is this proper as on 9th day My gums is saying ET is less And when to have relation to conceive is it best to have relation on d day of rupture or one day prior?
My father is having problem of stress from few months and he is taking patanjali ashwagandha powder from last 2 months and still Continues. He is having relief from stress. Does long term use of Ashwagandha is ok? Are there any side effects if taken for a long duration? Co morbidities: Frequent urination. We have done all test of urine and all are normal. Please Guide us Thanks.
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
Today maximum of people either go for surgery for fast recovery of the stones or may go for consumption of homeopathic medicines for a safer treatment. But there are also some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda.
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Are you suffering from stress and sleep disorders (Insomnia)? Are you looking for Ayurvedic remedies for improving your sleep? The principles of Ayurveda state that sufficient sleep along with a proper diet, and wise utilization of energy are important for maintaining good health.
According to ayurveda, the vitiation of the three doshas either taken all together or individually may result in to insomnia. All factors, that are responsible for aggravation of vata and pitta ,along with environmental and dietary factors play an important role in sleep disturbances. High vata type of insomnia is caused by Vaata imbalance or mental stress. People, who toss and turn, unable to fall asleep because their mind is spinning, have this disorder. It results with anxiety, worry, and rushed activity during the day. Where as in pitta imbalance there is intermittent awakening. You may fall asleep quickly but wake up frequently with palpitation, body pains, and emotional disturbances such as fear, anger, and sadness. Another pattern is that you wake up before dawn and find it difficult to go back to sleep.
There are certain health principles and ways that you should follow for improving quality of sleep, getting rid of stress and boosting your body’s immune system. They are as follows:
- Maintain a disciplined sleep schedule- You should be very disciplined regarding your sleep. Try to sleep early which gives you the time to sleep throughout the night. Wake up early the next morning. Your mind is stable, slow and dull from 6pm to 10pm. This is a perfect time for getting good sleep.
- Mindful eating- It is recommended for you to have your dinner early between 6.30 to 7 pm. The digestive fire starts cooling down after the sun sets. You can improve your digestion by eating light, early meals. This is beneficial for your sleep quality. While eating, you should avoid doing other activities such as reading books, watching television, or involving yourself in conversations.
- Oil massage- Oil massage therapy is a primary part of Ayurvedic treatment for stress and sleep disorder. Oil massages on your feet are important for improved sleep. There are nerve endings in your feet, which are nourished because of oil massage. Massaging helps in stress relief, makes you feel relaxed, and improves your blood circulation. As a result of all these, your sleep gets drastically improved. You can choose from several herbal oils for massage.
- Pranayama- Pranayama is considered to be very important for improving sleep disorders and stress. Several rounds of alternate nostril breathing or “naadi shodhana pranayama” should be undertaken on a regular basis. This is effective for the mind, and calms down your nervous system. You are bound to get deeper, and longer sleep of high quality.
- Practice self-compassion- You wellness and health depend considerably on a balance among your mind, body and soul. It is important for you to keep away from negative vibes and always try to be present in a positive environment. You should be mindful over who you talk to right before going to sleep. Ideally, you should switch off your mobile, computer, television, and social media activities, two hours before going to sleep.
- Regular exercise- Regular exercise is very important for you to stay healthy and fit physically, which in turn helps you to maintain a healthy state of mind. This is vital for improving sleep disorder and eliminating stress. Keep away from all types of stimulants during the evening so that your sleep is not affected.
Ayurvedic Herbs for Insomnia
The useful herbs for the treatment of insomnia are:-
- Brahmi: It is a powerful brain tonic, which supports and improves all aspects of mental functioning. It is a calming and tranquillising herb. A cup of brahmi tea or powder or any other preparation with brahmi, taken at bedtime, will induce a peaceful sleep and its regular use will help to cure insomnia.
- Vacha: (Acorus calamus) has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of various ailments, such as epilepsy, headache,insomnia etc. it can be taken along with Amla, Brahmi powder at bed time.
- Aswagandha: This is an overall tonic for greater vitality and longevity. It enhances coordination between the mind and senses which, according to Ayurveda, is essential for good sleep. The recommended dose is half teaspoonful of powder taken at night along with sugar+ ghee or warm milk.
- Jatamansi: It has been found to increase levels of neurotransmitters like serotonin. It is a sedative, anti-depressant, and anti-epileptic cardio-tonic and is regarded as one of the most effective remedies for neurosis.
- Valerian: Indian valerian, also known as tagar in Hindi, works on the nerve channels by clearing out toxins from the blood, joints, tissues, colon and nerves. Its basic role is to rejuvenate. However, valerian should not be taken on its own. For, it can have a somewhat dulling effect. It is best used as part of some herbal preparation.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!