Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hello Dr. I am 32. I get frustrate quickly on small issues. Sometimes I loose my mind and started thinking of bad things like committing suicide or quitting home. Headache and body pain have become common. This is disturbing me and my family becoz I am married person. Is this a depression? What should I do to get rid of this problem?

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Dr. I am 32. I get frustrate quickly on small issue...
Hi, you may have low frustration tolerance, you will need to develop that, or impatient personality, exaggerating issues. I think psychotherapy is best suitable for you. Pen down your negative thoughts and discuss with a psychologist. Exercise daily for an hour. Only after discussing in detail we narrow down the areas that have to be focused on.
17 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.