Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir my name is jagan my age 24 years when read book I can't study well because high headache I consult doctors but not use they give only usual tablets please help me sir.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi. Many students have such headaches. It is called muscle spasm headache or simlly streesa headache. First of all check your eyesight. Secondly. Understand it very well that it is self made headache. Means it is due to our minds own stress. Feel relaxed, press your scalp muscles and close your eyes for sometimes and headache will be gone. No needs of any medication for this.
183 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.