Get the AppFor DoctorsHealth Feed
lybrate_logo
Shield 360

Shield360

New
ask question

Ask a question

consult online

Consult Online

0

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon
Telegram Icon
Linkedin Icon
Health Query
Share
Bookmark
Report

I am just turned 50 year and my wife is of 43 year old. We married for the last 25 years and had active and enjoyable sex life till around 4 years ago. For the last four years my wife gradually lost interest in the act and for the two years I can say she won't have orgasms beyond couple of times. As I understood that this can be a harmonic imbalance, I tried to convince her to see the doctor, however she neither refuses outright nor express any interest in seeing the doctor. Before she gradually last interest in the act, she used to have a severe headache followed by attaining orgasm. I suppose this apart from normal hormonal changes are the reasons for near no libido. I have, with a great difficulty convinced her to see the doctor and able to take her to homiocare international, where in they promised to cure with use of long term homeopathy medicine usage. However I don't see any improvement during or after the treatment period of over year and three months. In fact I see that this problem is worsening. As I am active and felt deprived of the enjoyment, I tried to convince her to allow me to work on her to stimulate her. She is not comfortable if I tried various methods of foreplay including oral on her, however she is even more uncomfortable when I try various methods to stimulate. We are now hit the dead end. Meanwhile, due to lack of sexual enjoyment, I am restless and unable to have a good night sleep and I feel slowly effecting my overall health despite I being physically very active. I have no clue as to how to go about it. Can you please suggest how we can get back to normal situation. Every passing day, I am becoming more and more desperate and feel the need more and more. In fact she allows me to penetrate and relieve my self, despite this I am not satisfied as such I don't enjoy this one side act and looking her to be active part of this. I am feeling please help. I understand that there is a medicine which can be taken before the starting of the act to avoid headache. Please suggest.

1Doctor Answered
survey-logo
Health Check 360
book_appt_icon
Book appointment with top doctors for Difficulty Sleeping treatment

Ask a FREE Question

Get FREE multiple opinions from Doctors

Posted anonymously
Pristyn Care Banner

RELATED MEDICINES

Macprox 600Gm Tablet

Biopyrin 250 MG Suspension

Infen 25Mg Tablet

Sibet 300Mg Tablet

Indocid 75Mg Capsule Sr

Lorsaid 8 MG Injection

Zott P 325mg/80mg Tablet

Parazolandin Tablet

Etoron-P Tablet

Coligo 40Mg Drop

View All
ic_treatment_icon
Treatment Enquiry
Get treatment costs, find best hospitals/clinics and know other details

RELATED QUESTIONS

Sir. We are suffering from head ache and stress. We can not handle the problems due to stress. When we are in stress we start shouting on others. W...
359

I cough and spit sputum in the morning if I take the levosalbutamol and sereflow 400. If not not easy to sleep. What to do, any alternatives?
58

Hi I had unprotected sex with my bf, and next morning I took postpone 72 pill, Now I have abdominal pain slightly, what will be the result, now I a...
597

Hi I have a problem when I had a first intercourse with my would be.. Once I inserted my male genital I reached my orgasm. This was happened for m...
1469

I'm 22 year old boy. I have some psychological problems. My mind is always speaking. I am also speaking with my mind. And my mind is very strict wi...
280

Dear sir, I need your help for my friend. She was raped by a guy in her childhood. The thing type rape came four time again in her life by some unk...
164

RELATED HEALTH TIPS

Peyronie's Disease - How It Can Be Treated Naturally?
10837
Health tips Image

Sleeping With A Pillow- Is It Good Or Bad For You?
7714
Health tips Image

Method of Anal Breathing! - How and Why Is It Done?
11054
Health tips Image

Ashwagandha - The Magical Herb!
11175
Health tips Image

Top 10 Homeopathic Remedies for Sleep Disorders
6987
Health tips Image

4 Recommended Natural Sex Boosters
12822
Health tips Image