Aven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't since 5 days work, what to do? Please help me!

Aven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a ...
Lybrate-user it seems you are suffering from insomnia & severe headache. There are many reason of such problems like stress, depression, anxiety, lack of sleep, lack of healthy diet, tension of work, overwork, bitter relationships etc. You are suffering from headache because you have not slept for two days. Like our body our mind also needs rest. I would give you a natural remedy that will help you to sleep sound. There are 2 kinds of tulsi leaves we come across. One is" ram tulsi" (which is lighter in shade) and the other one is" shyam tulsi" (which is darker in shade) you have to consume 10-15 leaves of" shyam tulsi" which means the leaves with darker shade. Take 10 to 15 leaves of shyam tulsi and grind it into a paste. Boil this paste in 200 ml of water until the water comes down to the level of 100 ml. Consume this water chewing the leave remains daily in 3 installments without break. I guarantee you that you will feel better after instantly. Besides natural remedies doesn't even have any side effects along with them. Besides keep yourself warm and away from cold/heat.