Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Vishal Saini
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dt. Vishal SainiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to give me proper gain weight treatment. He is one of the best dieticians in city. Overall gain weight treatment was very effective. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Many people gave very positive feedback for this Vishal Dev. The entire Wish All Nature Cure is very nicely designed.
No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. The Wish All Nature Cure is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. The complete process of weight management was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. I remember, I read an article of Vishal Dev in the paper and made contact.
Dt. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful, caring and well-reasoned. Thank you
He ensures that he listens to his patients. Wish All Nature Cure has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Vishal Dev. With the help of his treatment for naturopathy treatment I am feeling so great. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of naturopathy treatmentVishal Dev has expert knowledge in the field. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help. It has been quite some time that i was suffering from naturopathy treatment.
I felt strange that I wasnt able to lose weight. The Wish All Nature Cure is designed in such a way that every patient feels at ease. So many doctors I consulted, but herdiet charts was the best. heradvice and counselling has helped me immensely. The nurses at the Wish All Nature Cure were really helpful. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Vishal Dev has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference.
My child was having retinal issue as he was premature. I was very tensed about him so I chose to consult a dietician too with the alopathy treatment. I consulted Dr Vishal. He is a very practical doctor. The diet chart he gave was quite beneficial and I and my baby are completely fine now. I thank him for the medication and the suggested diet.
I was suffering from fever very frequently which was affecting my day to day life. Also it made me feel weak and I was not able to concentrate on my work. I thank Dr Vishal for prescribing me right meication and also suggesting the perfect diet to stay healthy. I followed his suggestions and I am back to my normal self.
I needed to recover quickly and keep myself healthy post my abortion. I needed assistance on a healthy diet for that. I consulted dr Vishal Dev from Wish All Nature Cure in Agra for the diet. His advice and plans helped me recover quickly and reduce the chances of further problems in future pregnancy
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my problem to lose weight. Everything was just spick and span in the Wish All Nature Cure. Never once that I felt that Dr Dev is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience.
My mama ji suffered a serious heart attack and the doctors prescribed him for angioplasty, then i consulted with Dr. Vishal dev and with his guidance and meditation my mama ji is absolutely fine and fit. India need doctor's like him. Thankyu Dr. Vishal dev sir.
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful. Thankx doctor, and i also need a solution for skin allergy which ocvurs when i roam in hot sun or wen my body is over heated while having chicken or any other eatables ,
It was a very good experience given that I took treatment for my anorexia from dr Vishal Dev. The Kudos to doctor and his staff at Wish All Nature Cure in agra for changing people's life.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Vishal Saini to be helped me improve my health, knowledgeable, saved my life, nurturing and professional. Supe ya ok ne ajabl a ahajd yekwo
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Vishal Saini to be very helpful. Thank you so much sir... I will follow ur instructions.. Thanks again for guiding me...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be very helpful. Thanks alot sir i am taking a great diet but stily pimples are not going away
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be well-reasoned, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and sensible. Thanks for advise.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable, practical, sensible and nurturing. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. Lots of things to do. Thanks for your information and seems useful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, caring and professional. Thanq so much sir
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and professional. Thanks for your kind advice doctor :-)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. What is the diet to be followed in the evening for weight loss
Dt. Vishal Dev provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible, helped me improve my health and nurturing. Great
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts. They are healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, even in the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium - essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amounts of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber,which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E - essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions.
In our day to day lifestyle, it has become very difficult to maintain routine and habits to the optimal level. But in order to, function efficiently and to put your body in full functioning capacity, here are five energy boosting foods to try:
- Honey: This natural sweetener is extremely low on the glycemic index and acts as muscle fuel, thus helping you to replenish the muscles during and post exercising. It is literally nature's counterpart to an energy drink that can be added to tea, water or even your yoghurt.
- Banana: One of the most popular and well loved energy foods, bananas being mostly composed of sugars, can provide a head-on energy boost.
- Nuts: They are extremely important in converting sugar into energy. Also, they are extremely handy to munch on when feeling lethargic or low in energy. Nuts like almonds, cashew nuts or hazelnuts are rich in magnesium and help to keep blood sugar levels even and supply protein to keep the hunger away.
- Cardamom: This popular spice is well known to help boost energy by promoting blood flow. Indulge in a cardamom laden curry or a tea infused with cardamom to combat low energy levels.
- Apples: Since they take much longer to digest in comparison to other fruits, these beautiful fruits provide a more prolonged energy boost. Being high in fiber, they're easy to carry around and munch on.
This is not an exhaustive list, and there are several more where they came from. Pick out the food items that are easily available for you and keep them at hand to pick you up when you function on low energy levels.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi A doctor suggest me to take peritol to increase weight. I used it one month and my weight increased. My dose increased. But don't get sufficient weight so should I continue is it safe.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
How to lose weight with fibrous foods?
Body composition is never the same for two individuals with the same body weight and of the same sex. It is vital to view your weight loss in light of your body composition. Since muscle occupies less space in your body than fat, leanness is determined by one's body composition and weight. The term body composition refers to the percentage of bone, fat, muscle and water content in your body.
Irrespective of the body composition you may have, if you're planning to lose weight naturally, having fibrous foods can help you to achieve that optimal body weight. The study suggests that people who have fiber in their diet tend to have healthy body weight. It provides your stomach with a full feeling and stimulates brain receptors to stop eating without adding any extra calories.
What is fiber?
Fiber is basically carbohydrate present in plant foods such as whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. In comparison to other forms of carbohydrates, fiber is not easily digested by the body. As a consequence, it passes quickly through your digestive tract without increasing your blood sugar levels. Additionally, it is the soluble fiber that absorbs water to form a type of gel inside your stomach, leading to a slowdown in the absorption of glucose. Lower levels of blood sugar indicate lower insulin levels, which significantly reduces the chances of your body storing fat.
According to experts, women below 50 years of age should have about 25 grams of fiber every day, and men should have about 38 grams. So, here are some of the high fiber foods that you need to include in your diet:
- split peas: contains 16.3 grams of fiber per cup
- black beans: contains 15 grams of fiber per cup
- lentils: contains 15.6 grams of fiber per cup
- broccoli: contains 5.1 grams of fiber per cup
- peas: contains 8.8 grams of fiber per cup
- raspberries: contains 8 grams of fiber per cup
- blackberries: contains 7.6 grams of fiber per cup
4 Superfoods and home remedies to get rid of acidity
Excessive secretion of stomach acids brings about the problem of acidity with heartburn and dyspepsia being its common symptoms. There are foods as well as home remedies that can help you to get rid of this problem.
Some of them are:
1. Bananas - Being an excellent source of potassium, this fruit helps to keep acid production in balance. Moreover, certain elements in bananas aid in increasing the production of stomach mucus that helps to protect the organ from adverse effects of excessive acid production. Even its high fiber content promotes digestion, preventing the occurrence of acidity once again.
2. Ginger - Consuming ginger can help to bring about a significant improvement in digestion, superior absorption as well as proper assimilation of important nutrients. This root is helpful in protecting your body from stomach ulcers by enabling mucus production, thereby decreasing the negative effects of acid on the stomach.
3. Melons - Melons are also extremely good for fighting acidity. They have a pH of 6.1 and can be had as whole or as fruit juice. Whether it is watermelons or honeydew, these are refreshing fruits filled with nutrients. Each bite of a watermelon, for instance, contains high levels of Vitamins A, C, and B6, amino acids, antioxidants and lycopene as well as potassium.
4. Mint leaves - Even mint leaves are helpful in slowing down the acid buildup in the stomach while improving digestion. Its cooling effect can help to cut down the pain as well as burning sensation associated with acid reflux.
In addition to having these foods, there are certain home remedies that you can try for fighting acidity:
- It's wise to have your last meal about 2-3 hours before your bedtime to allow time for digestion of the food matter.
- You should always have your meals at regular fixed intervals. Keeping too wide a gap between meals can cause you to suffer from acidity.
- To curb instances of acidity, it's best to avoid spicy foods and caffeinated beverages.
- Having a glass of lukewarm water daily can also help in combating acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Vitamins are literally translated to vita and amins, which are important ingredients for overall good health. They are required in minor quantities and are therefore part of the list of micronutrients. Vitamin H is actually a part of the vitamin B complex, and is also the vitamin B7. It is known as vitamin H given the German word for Haar and Haut, which stands for hair and skin. In fact, this vitamin is most beneficial for the good health of hair and skin. Read on to know more about its functions, benefits, and sources.
- It is manufactured by the gut bacteria and is essential for normal body growth and development.
- Required for good hair and skin. Reduced amounts can lead to hair loss/thinning, and dermatitis
- Essential for metabolism and converts the protein, carbohydrates, and fat into energy that can be used by the body
- Carries carbon dioxide through the body
- Required for good functioning of sweat glands, bone marrow, and nervous system
- Increases the speed of metabolism and converting food into energy. This can be used for weight loss, as it helps in quickly breaking down food into energy.
- It helps lower levels of LDL in the body, which is the bad cholesterol. It, therefore, reduces the incidence of heart attack and the stroke.
- Helps in maintaining optimal blood sugar levels, by converting the carbohydrates in the food. Diabetics can take supplements to maintain optimal sugar levels at all times. Taken with chromium, it stimulates glycemic control and improves glucose tolerance.
- It is a great antioxidant and is known as the nourishing vitamin. It removes cellular waste and gets rid of toxins formed in the body, leading to overall health.
- Biotin, as it is also called, also is important for good skin. It promotes growth of nails and skin. Most skin products used to treat conditions like acne, psoriasis, dermatitis, etc., contain biotin.
- It is known to improve wrinkles as it improves cellular fibre activity, reduces breakage of collagen, and improved protein formation in the skin.
- It boosts the growth of new hair follicles and and is very vital for the health of hair. It is very useful in treating hair thinning, and brittle hair. Hair oils contain vitamin H which provides nutrition.
- Vitamin H is also given as a supplement during pregnancy for health of the mother and the baby
- Vitamin H is naturally formed in the body by the gut bacteria
- Additionally, foods also contain it. Non vegetarian sources include organ meat including chicken and fish.
- Dairy products such as cheese, milk, etc.
- Eggs and yeast are also good sources. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.