Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Submit a review for Wish All Nature CureYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful. Thankx doctor, and i also need a solution for skin allergy which ocvurs when i roam in hot sun or wen my body is over heated while having chicken or any other eatables ,
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be well-reasoned, knowledgeable, thorough, practical and sensible. Thanks for advise.....
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable, practical, sensible and nurturing. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. Lots of things to do. Thanks for your information and seems useful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable, very helpful, thorough, caring and professional. Thanq so much sir
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, prompt and professional. Thanks for your kind advice doctor :-)
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. What is the diet to be followed in the evening for weight loss
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, practical, very helpful and sensible. Thank you sir...
I cured my cancer just through a strict diet regime..it's simply amazing...he is the best..thanks doc!!!! The world needs you!
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned and sensible. Good suggestion... Thank you doctor
He's a good doctor. We are satisfied with the consultation. We shall visit him again and complete our health treatment.
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanx for the exact findings and solutions
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be very helpful, knowledgeable and caring. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
He is a very iintelligent person ,soft spoken and one of the best Naturopathy docter in India i must say.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be very helpful. Thanks for sharing such information
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be inspiring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be helped me improve my health. Thank you sir
Dr. Vishal Dev provides answers that are very helpful. Thnxxx for Ur suggestion s thnx once again
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Vishal Dev to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thnxs
If a girl can do sex then is this true that she gain weight or her thighs became fatty and her belly area also? please suggest me this is true or not. Nd what changes come in the girls body after having s*x.
You need carbohydrates as they are the body's main energy source. Still, weight loss enthusiasts will keep claiming that you should avoid them at all costs. However, the truth is, you need to eat carbs, but you need to find the right ones.
It is believed that consuming complex carbohydrates is better than simple carbohydrates. But the problem arises when you need to differentiate between them, because nutrition labels on food items do not inform you if the carb content is simple or complex.
What are Carbohydrates?
Carbohydrates are an essential component in various kinds of food. You may only relate carbs to bread and rice, but they are also found in dairy, seeds, sugary foods and sweets, fruits, legumes, vegetables, nuts and grains.
Carbohydrates are comprised of three elements that is starch, fibre and sugar. Sugar is a simple carb while starch and fibre are complex carbs.
Refined or Simple Carbohydrates
Simple carbs are easier to digest. Examples of simple carbs include:
- natural sugar (desi gurh, desi khaand, desi mishri, desi kakvi)
- high-fructose and corn syrups
- brown sugar
- sucrose, glucose and fructose
- fruit juice concentrate
Simple carbs should be avoided as they lead to type 2 diabetes and other associated diseases. Here are some foods you must avoid:
- baked treats
- packaged cookies
- breakfast cereal
Complex Carbohydrates: Since they have higher contents of fiber and are slow to digest, complex carbs are the good kind of carbs. They are good for people who want to lose weight or are suffering from type 2 diabetes.
Fiber and starch make up the group of complex carbs. Fibers are good for your bowels and cholesterol. Fruits, vegetables, nuts, beans and whole grains are excellent sources of fiber.
If your food has fiber in it, it will also contain starch. The only difference is that certain foods are less fibrous and more on the starchy side, such as potatoes. Whole wheat bread, cereal, corn, peas, rice and oats are also high in starch.
Choosing the right carb for you will take patience and time. If you don't mind some research and pay close attention to nutrition labels, you can start making healthier, and better, choices that will keep you energised, and prevent you from any chronic disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Salads are often a meal option when you want to throw in a whole lot of fresh vegetables and nice dressing to go with it, for a comprehensive meal. It's light and fresh and extremely nutritious. That is what most people think.
However, in some cases, your salad may be doing more harm than good to your health:
- Eating fresh, raw vegetables may be good once in a while, but eating too much of raw veggies make it difficult for your digestive tract to break down and digest. You may start suffering from gas, indigestion or bloating.
- Most people eat salads to lose weight, but this works only according to your body type. There are certain body types for whom too many damp foods like salads, actually causes the body to retain the dampness and thus making it harder to lose weight.
- Avoid those so called 'fat free' salad dressings that have become so popular in the market. Such dressings take the fat out of it and try to replace it with something that is artificial and genetically modified. They also have high level of fructose corn syrup that is extremely damaging by adding to your fat and making you resistant to insulin.
- Avoid vegetables that have been grown with fertilizers and pesticides and opt for organic produce instead. Genetically modified (GMO) crops have been known to be the cause of several chronic diseases and conditions.
- A distinction must be made between healthy and unhealthy fats. Processed oils and refined oils that are added to salads can increase LDL cholesterol and make you prone to coronary heart disease.
- Adding too much protein to your salad can be counterproductive and redundant, exposing you to the risk of cancer.
This however, doesn't mean that you should stay away from your favorite salad, but to be aware of what goes into it and how much. Don't always be fooled by its freshness and pockets of flavor.
Age 21 if any person has low cholesterol level that is 8 am cholesterol what does this indicate person already suffer from hypothyroidism please tell me is their any danger from low cholesterol level.
Hi my sis has 2 yrs. Old boy and he caught cold very easy so she always apply vicks on his chest even when he takes bath even she become his Dr. gives vapour at home Is it safe to apply so much vicks? Or vaporize him simultaneously. please do help.
I have constipation problem from last 2 to 3 years and I tried isabgol nd all but it make my problem worse heavy pain in stomach due to isabgol also done lower endoscopy Dr. said that your your large intestine have many twists hence problem is there but before 2 or 3 years no such problem is there please help any yoga nd all.
No matter how healthy a diet you're maintaining to keep your body fit, an occasional craving for Pizzas, Burgers, Potato Chips and other fast foods are bound to happen and are very normal. However, junk foods not only disrupt a healthy dietary routine, according to a recent research conducted in the Ontario based University of Waterloo, there is a direct relation between the craving for junk food and disruption in the normal functioning of the brain. Here is a list of healthy and tasty substitutes for junk foods which might be considered as alternatives when you have those sudden and strong cravings.
- Puffed rice: A cup of puffed rice contains balanced amounts of calories (54), fat (0.13 gram), carbohydrates (12.29 gram), protein (0.98 gram), iron and fiber. Mix it with little amounts of green chutney, tamarind chutney, chilies, potatoes and peanuts and you have "bhel", a tasty and healthy snack munched on all across India, which is not at all harmful as compared to the high fat containing fast foods.
- Corn: Corns have a balanced amount of carbohydrates, vitamins, proteins and other minerals in them. Roasted corn or boiled corn with lemon juice and little spices can be used as tasty yet healthy substitute for junk foods.
- Rice crackers: If you can't make up your mind about whether or not to pick up the packet of potato chips from the market, don't bother. Try nachos or rice crackers instead. Every bit of it is as tasty as the potato chips; rice crackers contain a large amount of fiber and a minuscule amount of fat.
- Nuts: According to a recent research, chocolate cravings occur because of a lack of magnesium content in the body. Chocolates contain an unbelievable amount of calories (290); so you can have nuts such as almonds as substitute foods whenever you get that inimitable chocolate craving.
- Homemade Frozen Yogurt: Yogurt contains little amount of calories and a considerable amount of proteins. Frozen yogurts can be the best alternatives to ice creams.
I am suffering from high fever since last Wednesday. After taking paracetamol fever gone but after 6 to 8 hrs its returned. My platelets count is 1.83 lac/C. Beside paracetamol I am taking Ajithromisen and painkiller. please suggest what to do now.
Many of us think that eating rice or potatoes can increase our weight faster. So we tend to skip rice and potatoes dishes from our meal. Due to this we also skip nutrients which are present in rice and potatoes.
Per cup protein in rice is 4.5 gm to 5 gm and a single medium to large size potato contain 3 gm protein.
Benefits of eating rice
Rice a basic food I many parts of india like south and eastern states. A cup of rice contains approx. 230 calories. Rice is almost present in everywhere whether in the form of biryani or rajma chawal, dosa or fish-rice. We feel delighted when we eat rice.
Rice provides us instant energy, balances and improves bowel movements and digestion systemrice is an essential source of vitamin b1 to the human bodyrice improves skin health and immune systemrice boost our metabolism and control high blood pressurehaving whole grain rice can control blood sugar levels and acts as prevention against chronic diseases like dysentery, cancer and heart disease. Don't drain cooking water of rice because of presence of vitamin d in it.
Benefits of eating potatoes:
Potato is the fourth most consumed crop in the world and no. 1 vegetable crop in u. S. A medium sized baked potato contains only 110 calories so one can go for weight loss with the tasty version
Potato is loaded with vitamin c and b6 manganese, phosphorus, niacin and pantothenic acid. Vitamin c in potato act as an anti-oxidant and prevents many diseasesaccording to usda, potatoes are loaded with&nbsp;phytonutrients, which are organic components of plants which helps in promoting health. Phytonutrients in potatoes contains carotenoids, flavonoids and caffeic acid which helps in preventing or delaying cell damagepotatoes helps in digestion, heart disease, blood pressure and cancerfiber in potato can help lowering down bad cholesterol by binding with cholesterol in the blood after which we excrete ithigh amount of carbohydrates present in potatoes helps in maintain good level of glucose in the blood which is indispensable for proper functioning of thepotassium in potato helps in widening of blood vessels ensuring brain gets enough bloodvitamin b6 present in potatoes helps in maintain neurological health. It helps in developing useful brain chemicals, including serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine, according to the&nbsp;university of maryland medical center. Eating potatoes can help people with depression, depression, stress and also attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd).
How to include rice potatoes for weight loss:
One should include rice and potatoes in diet regularly but in limited quantities
Boiled rice and potatoes are best if going for weight loss
Baked potato is the tasty and healthy version of having potato
Brown rice or black rice can be used instead of white rice
Don't fry and add cream and oil to potatoes and rice as then it can result in weight gain, diabetes and heart disease.