Hi, I'm suffering from hair fall & thin hair problem. What should I do? Please suggest to me. And please suggest me how to gain weight?

Do you have dandruff problem also. Regularly wash your hair with mild shampoo. 1. Vitamin for hair loss.(a, b and c) 2. Enrich diet with protein. 3. Scalp massage with essential oils. Take coconut oil and heat it up so that it is warm, but not too hot. Massage your scalp with this hot oil for a few minutes. 4. Avoid brushing wet hair. 5. Keep yourself hydrated. 6. Put on a shower cap for an hour then shampoo your hair. It helps to stop hair loss and promote hair growth. 7. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline. 8. Ditch hair tools that use high heat. 9. Be wary of chemical processing. 10. Drink water to hydrate your body. U can mix arnica q (25 drops) and jaborandi q (15 drops). Apply on scalp. Wash hair next day. Do it twice a week for weight gain you can try this - 1. 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). Or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach and make it harder to get in enough calories. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits (eat whole fruit not juice), a handful of peanuts, seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk, a cheese cube/slice/ banana shake etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner. 7.take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 8. Drink lot of water9. Everyday preferably sleep on same time 10. Maintain active life style. Exercise to gain weight swimming:jogging:lunges and squats:bench press:deadlifts:yoga:pull-ups:upright barbell rows and dumbbell shoulder press lifting weight is important too, so that the additional calories can be used to build muscle instead of just adding fat. 11. Don't smoke. Smokers tend to weigh less than non-smokers, and quitting smoking often leads to weight gain.