Asked for female, 22 years old from Faridabad
1.Get plenty of zinc. Zinc aids in the synthesis of hair keratin, and it's common to have a deficiency. A zinc deficiency can also lead to hypothyroidism, which is another cause of hair loss.
2. Hair is actually made out of protein, and when you aren't getting enough, your hair stops growing. Women need at least 46 grams of protein per day to stay healthy, and men need at least 56. The best way to get protein is through your diet, by eating meat, fish, poultry, beans, tofu, nuts, and leafy greens.
3. Hair loss can be the result of a physical or mental shock to the system, and it can also happen if you're constantly feeling stressed. If you know yourself to be chronically stressed, either because you're dealing with something that's out of your control or you're just a high-stress person, do what you can to decrease the stress in your life.
4. Aim to get 7 to 8 hours of sleep per night. Having a sleep deficit leads to greater stress.
5. Use arnica montana Q 30 ml + 100 ml pure coconut oil mix and use before wash twice weekly.
6. Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
7. Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply the skin and scalp with much-needed oxygen.
8. Avoid hairstyles that pull on the hairline.
9. Ditch hair tools that use high heat.
10. Don't skip the scalp massage. Consider essential oils .like olive, coconut, almond, etc.) and add a few drops of lavender, rosemary, or thyme oil to it. Massage the oils gently into your scalp. Put on a shower cap and leave it for an hour, then shampoo your hair. Follow this remedy once a week.