I never have bowels tendency, my bowels do not come out naturally though it is soft. Do I have a treatment? I am diabetic with high bp and take novorapid insulin, inditel h 40 and ecosprin av 75/20 regularly.

1. Take home cooked, fresh light food. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 2. Increasing the fibre in your diet 3. Increasing your fluid intake 4. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods 5. Maintain active life style 6. Curd is good for u. 7. Avoiding straininghomeopathy has very encouraging results. Consult online with details.
Thank you for your query. Constipation is a common issue with many diabetes patients. You should add more dietary fibre in your diet. Increase the amount of vegetables. Secondly maintain proper hydration in this summer. Thirdly you can drink 1-2 glasses of lukewarm water just after getting up. Fourthly you can try doing pabanamuktasana after drinking warm water. Last but not the least you can try bulk forming seeds like basil seeds. For further information and advise you may talk to me on private consultation. Thank you.
It is common problem at your age specially if diabetes is there. Take lots of salad and vegetables,plenty of liquids,do some abdominal exercises.All will help.