Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi. I am 52 years high bp diabetic & heart patient using tablet valent 40 mg for bp now tablet not available in market which tablet alternate use please suggest thanks.

2 Doctors Answered
Hello, Thanks for the query. You can ask your doctor to prescribe another brand of the same product. Names are Valazar and Starvel. Thanks
It is one of the angiotensin receptor blocker used to treat hypertension. Other medicines of this group are telmisartan, olmisartan,irbesartan, candesartan,losartan etc. You can replace valent with any of these after consulting your doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.