I have tiredness, cough n fever, breathlessness when I comes thru upstairs, fatigue, stomach bloating, head ache, n back pain. I don know what is happen to me.

Hello, Good nutrition is needed to speed healing and give you needed energy. Eat foods high in protein, vitamin C, and iron. Foods high in protein are meats, fish, chicken, eggs, dairy foods, nuts, dried beans, and peas. Foods high in vitamin C are oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, melons, and papayas. Foods high in iron are red meats, liver, dried beans, dried fruits, and iron enriched cereals. It is important to drink plenty of fluids. Drinking fluids helps prevent dehydration and constipation. Drink 8 to 10 eight glasses of fluids each day, including low-fat milk, fruit juices, and especially water. Include at least 2 glasses of low-fat milk or calcium fortified juice or eat low-fat yogurt to get enough calcium and to increase your milk supply. Also, make an effort to include foods rich in Vitamin A such as greens, cantaloupes, carrots, and sweet potatoes. It can be due to general weakness. Medication: I would advise you to take Schwabe's Alfaalfa Tonic and Five Phos. - both thrice a day daily for 1 month and revert back to me then.