I am 31 years old lady. I am very depressed I want to relaxed my mind. Give me some home remedies and exercise to relaxed my self.

I am 31 years old lady. I am very depressed I want to rel...
Relaxing the body Do yoga. You can get books and videos to do at home or take a yoga class. Try progressive muscle relaxation. Take a walk or do some other activity. Get a massage or have someone give you a back rub. Have a warm drink that doesn't have alcohol or caffeine in it, such as herbal tea or warm milk. Exercise Whether it’s yoga, Tai Chi or running, exercise works much in the same way as meditation because it gives you the time to be alone with your thoughts (or an opportunity to let them go). However, exercise also has the added benefit of releasing endorphins into the brain, which improves your mood. It also prevents obesity and other health problems, giving you less to be stressed about.
You can follow diversion methods, yoga and JPMR and relaxation body techniques, you can consult any psychiatrist online or in person. All the best.