I want to know treatment for infertility. My wife is not able to conceive since a long time. She is not suffering from PCOD. We have been trying since last 1 year.

If all the hormonal profile of both the partners is okay and there is no abnormalities in ovum or sperm then sometimes it's simply some micronutrient deficiency. You can give her putrajeevak and shivlingi beej with curd early morning. Start with M2Tone syrup.
Dear Lybrate user, there are various factors which play an important role in infertility. PCOD is one of them. Since your wife does hot have PCOD, we need to first investigate the complete profile for both of you and then we can determine the underline cause in it. Only then we would be in position to direct you proper counselling and treatment. Our clinic is specialized in Ayurvedic infertility treatment wherein more than 1156 couples blessed with child. You are requested to please have private appointment consultation where we can go through your profile and suggest proper remedial measure.