Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anu Goyal
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Allergy & related Disorders
Treatment of Diet
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorders
Weight Management Treatment
Treatment of Allergic Reaction
Management of Obesity and related Disorders
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Treatment of Asthma in Children
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Infertility in Women
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Yoga During Pregnancy
Submit a review for Dr. Anu GoyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Sitesh Kumar Singh
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Anu Goyal to be very helpful. Helpful response
I am recently married and before I had irregularity in my periods and now I have missed my period date by 7 days and even after having intercourse I though I would be pregnant but I checked I am not what is the reason I am not having periods.
I have skin rashes on my neck and have itching and have redness there. I don't know that what is the reason behind it. It is from 6 days ago. Please tell what should I do?
Sir, I have pain in medial planter nerve. when I run please cure this problem in a week I am going to training. And I know about what is the root cause why this problem is come.
I am 21 years old, suddenly from no where I am having lots of hormonal acne may be because I had secam e and secam p pills and sleeping pills last month. Please help with this acne I can't live like this.
Hi sir. Can you suggest me best kottakkal ayurveda medicines for duodenal ulcer and erosive antrum and pangastritis due to h pylori? My doc have few meds and it triggered my prob. Please give me some safe ayurvedic med.
I am 27 year old. From childhood days I am addicted to do masturbation regularly. Now I am suffering from erectile dysfunction .no strong ness in my penis.
I am having a desk job from last 4 years. My height & weight is in information below. I want to gain weight by 7-8 kg. With a for physic. What diet or exercise should I add to my diet with the condition that I am fully vegetarian.
She has gone through a test named amh and in this test level is too low so want some Ayurveda consultation to increase the level of hormones to secrete more eggs for pregnancy.
If we are talking health and health concerns, sneezing seems to be inconsequential. However, in reality sneezing is quite discomforting. Occasional sneezing is a natural defense mechanism of your body that helps throw out unwanted elements in the respiratory passage. This cannot be called a disease. A certain kind of sensitivity in the mucous membrane of your nose can make you sneeze repeatedly. Irritability to specific food products or weather conditions can lead to frequent sneezing. Recurrent sneezing is therefore directly linked to various kinds of allergy.
Ayurveda has been known for its efficacy in treating a vast range of diseases. Ayurveda diagnoses an ailment or a disorder in eight ways. This branch of alternative medicine examines the pulse, urine, stool, tongue, vision, speech and the touch of a person. The problem of intermittent sneezing can also be dealt with through the use of Ayurvedic diagnostic procedures and medications.
1. Haridrakhanda: This powder is recommended by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat sneezing. A spoonful of Haridrakhanda with warm milk or warm water can really make you feel better. The medication should be taken four times a day to achieve desired results.
2. Shadabindu Taila: Shadabindu taila or anu taila can be inhaled regularly to treat the condition of continuous sneezing.
3. Agasta Rasayana: People, who easily contract allergies from their surroundings and end up sneezing throughout the day, are also the ones suffering from acute constipation. Two or three spoonfuls of Agasta Rasayana can improve irregular bowel syndrome. It should be mixed with hot milk or water and taken only after dinner. Even if you are sneezing problems have been tackled, you may continue with this to prevent the problem from bothering you again.
Other Ayurvedic tips to cure sneezing are:
1. Keep away from taking a head bath in cold water. Lukewarm water is best suited for people prone to repetitive sneezing.
2. Dust, smoke and a rainy, wet weather could aggravate your condition.
3. Avoid the intake of cold items like ice- cream, iced tea, cold water, banana and curd if you wish to remedy allergies.
4. Garlic, turmeric and black pepper are also known for their benefits in curing sneezing.