Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

There is so much pain in my hips, lower back and upper side back so help me that what to do and this is from last 7 year's So please give me a helpful advice.

4 Doctors Answered
1 person found this helpful
Hello lybrate-user, Based on information provided by you, at 23 years of age, its not common to suffer from such pains. I suggest you to get X-rays done of lumbar spine (AP & Lateral view). Another suggestion is you may have keep you body weight in check. If you are riding two-wheeler for longer hours, you should reduce it. Also get Vitamin D and D3 lab test done by giving blood sample. You should expose your body to direct sunlight in the morning, eat diet rich in proteins and vitamins. Do not resort to short-term treatment by taking pain-killers and pain-balms. Consult a homeopathic doctor for complete treatment. If you can not find a homeopathic doctor nearby, please consult me through online consultation procedure. Take care.
4 people found this helpful
Do the cat/cow stretch. Get on all fours, with your arms straight and your hands directly under your shoulders; your knees hip-width apart.
1 person found this helpful
" mednames="">This treatment is being suggested on bases of the information provided. However I would like to examine & investigate the patient in detail. Rule out Hypertension, Diabetes or any other metabolic disorder. Any way it may be tried, --. Dolokind Plus (Mankind) [Aceclofenac100 mg ++Paracetamol 350 mg] 1 tab. OD & SOS. X 5 days. --. Caldikind plus  (Mankind) 1 tab OD x 10 days. (You may need help of your local doctor to get these medicines.) --. Fomentation with warm water. Let the part not be exposed to cold air flowing from air conditioner. --. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding.  --. Use no pillow under the head. --. Avoid painful acts & activities. -- .Do mild exercises for back and hips.  --.(Take help of a physiotherapist). --Do not ignore, let it not become beginning of a major problem. --Do ask for a detailed treatment plan. Kindly make sure, there is no allergy to any of these medicines. --For emergency treatment Contact your family doctor or visit nearest hospital. --Wish you a quick recovery & good health. --I hope, I have solved your problem to your satisfaction.  
3 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.