My neck at right side bottom (from where back/shoulder starts) was paining since yesterday morning. I massaged it by hands by trying to press exact points. In night, I put towel below neck but in sleep for 1 hour ingot up with my back of head feel numb. I massed for 10 mins at back of head to reduce tht numbness. Then I removed tht towel and sleep on floor. Got good sleep till 5 am, now just I got up but my neck is so stiffed, I am unable to move it. It pains when I try to move. I had pain in neck before too at different point. I think I have posture related nerve problem as I found myself sit on sofa on one side (right) than right. I found myself when I sit on floor to eat food, after eating when I get up, my lower back (behind tummy) feels heavy and feel strain at lower back for 2 mins then get normal. Any chiropractor? It's nerve related. please help out with right diagnosis.

For now, for your neck pain, use cold packs for 10-15 minutes 3-4 times a day and stretch your trapezius muscle. Your pain will get better. You must ensure that your posture is correct, specially your neck and lower back (should not be too much arched) do exercises for strengthening of your deep neck flexors and abdominal muscles. And flexibility exercises for your spine.
Dear user, you can go for muscle spasm physiotherapy VL. It will help.