I am kunal from jammu my weight is 76 kgs and my height is 5.7".i want to tummy fat can you help me out. I am also taking medicine for ibs.

I am kunal from jammu my weight is 76 kgs and my height i...
Lybrate-user consult privately or I can suggest do Pilates exercise along with maintain healthy diet, Because skipping meal help you to gain unwanted fat which is dangerous.
Hi, thank you for your query. We will be happy to help you. Avoid processed food completely. Also avoid sugar as much as you can. Have plenty of fiber rich foods. Eat more protein. Drink plenty of water, get enough sleep and exercise regularly. Try exercises that help in reducing belly fat such as crunches, lunges, bicycle exercise etc. We are here to guide you. For a detailed and customized diet plan, you can contact me. Eat healthy, stay healthy Regards.
Follow a healthy lifestyle as fat loss is a gradual process. There is no quick fix approach. Following a healthy diet which has optimal amounts of first-class proteins (dairy products, eggs, chicken etc) reduced carbohydrates (white rice, poha etc) & healthy fats (almonds. Walnuts etc) along with a structured​ exercise program that is balanced with weight training and cardio will surely help. Besides these factors, we need to take into account that there are no hormonal imbalances that can impede your rate of fat loss. Stay consistent & patient in order to achieve your weight loss goals. Kindly contact us to get customised diet & workout plan.