I am using sattu powder for acidity and gas. But from the last few days I feel that after having the sattu juice, my stomach gets bloated.

I am using sattu powder for acidity and gas. But from the...
This common ailment often happens because you swallow more air than usual, overeat, smoke, chew gum, or eat foods that cause gas. Flatulence can be embarrassing and painful for anyone, but don’t worry! You easily reduce flatulence with diet and lifestyle choices. Have smaller meals throughout the day. Eat six small meals per day instead of three large meals. Your system may more easily digest fewer meals and produce less gas from them Eat easily digestible carbs. Foods that contain simple carbohydrates may be easier for you to digest Avoid gas-promoting foods. Plan your meals each day to include easily digestible carbs. Steer clear of food choices that may make create gas in your intestines. Find suitable replacements for the following gas-promoting foods Beans and lentils. Cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, and brussels sprouts. Bran. Dairy products containing lactose. Fruit such as apples and pears. Sorbitol, a sugar substitute found in some sugar-free products. Fatty junk foods, like fast food burgers or pizza. Chew your meal slowly. If you're famished or you're a fast eater, avoid the temptation to shovel your food into your mouth. Chew each meal slowly so you don’t swallow too much air. Doing this can aid digestion and may minimize the production of gas. Get regular exercise. Physical activity can help your intestines expel gas and stay regular. Exercise for at least 30 minutes most days of the week. If you are unable to do 30 minutes, aim for 2 15-minute sessions of physical movement, which can also ease flatulence. Try different kinds of exercise to prevent flatulence: Running Walking Biking Swimming Yoga For medication consult online in private.