- Take some dietary precautions,
- avoid fried, spicy, sour (especially citrus fruits) ,junk food ,vegetables such as onion, garlic, cabbage, radish, cauliflower tomatoes, other foods such as dairy products, mint, restrict chocolates, tea & coffee
- chew your food well, have meals on time, do not skip meals, do not lye down for about an hour after a meal, try to walk for 5-10 min after meals, have 4-5 small meals rather than three large meals for proper digestion, have dinner 2-3 hrs before bedtime
- take tablet Pan40, 1 tablet daily half an hour before breakfast
- have sufficient oral fluids for proper digestion
- do regular exercise like walking, jogging, swimming, yoga & deep breathing for proper digestion & to keep you fit
- check if you are having any other medicine.