I have numbness in my toes and my lower back pain and my buttocks keep burning and feel they are getting squeezed when I sit on a chair for sometime if I use a hot pad I feel better this is there from past 1 year my hba1c is 6.5 doctor I am 59 years old my diabetic doctor has put me on sitagliptin (Zita 50mg) once per day how do get rid of the pain and numbness doctor please advise. Thanks.

I have numbness in my toes and my lower back pain and my ...
Requires detailed examination and investigation. Preliminary investigations suggested: hb, tlc, dlc, esr, blood sugar fasting & pp, uric acid vit d urine r/e x-ray of the affected part. Anyway it may be tried sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Spring beds, folding beds or thick mattress are harmful use no pillow under the head. Do hot fomantation paracetamol 250mg od & sos x 5days. Caldikind plus 1tab od x10. Do neck, back, knee & general exercises. It may have to be further investigated. Do not ignore it. Let it not become beginning of a bigger problem. Make sure that patient is not allergic to any of the medicines that he/she is going to take. If it does not give relief in 4-5days, inform.