Hi I was suffering from low back pain since 2012 and was diagnose with lumbar disc prolapse at L5-S1 & L4-L5 disc bulge on an MRI report. On this my neurologist suggest me to go for percutaneous endoscopic lumbar desctomy which I went through in jan 2018 before that I was seeking physiotherapy sessions to reduce my pain but later it was unbearable so I went for surgery. But after a month my problem came back again, so I consult my surgeon to this query and after review he suggested me a rhueaumatogist I consulted with the one and he asked me to do a HLA B-27 blood test which was positive on report. Before that my surgeon conducted F-18 bone test in which I was suffering with sarcolities infection which was treated now that I am suffering from ankylosing arthritis Dr. Suggested me to a course in which medication and physiotherapy are one of them. My question is that with all this on I'm still suffering the pain please advice me what are the other steps shall I take to recover fully?

medication and physiotherapy treatment must. posture corrections must. avoid toward bending and heavy weight. stretching exercises of spine. avoid long sitting.
If hla b27 is positive then you have ankylosing spondilytis for which you need to good physio swiming n keep your joints mobile mainly back n hip.
Hello sir ,follow back extention exercises in physio clinic, tens with hot fomentation help to reduce pain ,avoid forward bending, avoid heavy lifting, posture correction, use spinal brace to positional spine in neutral position. Take mild pain killer in you want for short term only.