I have itchy throat from 4 days just after I did fnac test for thyroid gland test. The itchiness comes and goes. The fnac test showed that I have a benign colloid nodule. I do not have sore throat or no pain in neck no respiratory problem or eating problem. Is this something of serious concern. Shall I meet an ent specialist.

It doesn’t seem there is anything serious or worrisome. Just try doing saline gargle thrice a day and inform after that.
Hello, Thanks for your query on Lybrate "As" per your clinical history is concerned please follow like this- If a biopsy shows that you have a benign thyroid nodule, your doctor may suggest simply watching your condition, which usually means having a physical exam and thyroid function tests at regular intervals. You're also likely to have another biopsy if the nodule grows larger. If a benign thyroid nodule remains unchanged, you may never need treatment. Do check T3, T4, & TSH every month and treatment will be as per hypo and hyper. And if changed in size then surgery will be required. It is not ENT case so clinical examination will be done by (Endocrinologist) Hope that helps.