Due to hard brushing my gums used to bleed at the time of brushing, but now gums bleed anytime ,what can be the reason & what shd be the cure / precaution for it? Thanks.

Due to hard brushing my gums used to bleed at the time of...
You might have tartar / deposit on teeth. Kindly get it cleaned and polished by dentist.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist than brush twice daily especially at night massage gums use extra soft brush.
That one aspect is you have gingivitis so may be the chance of bleeding any time, So have to dental check up then If no gingival problem, then you have to Use soft bristles (like Oral B, Coalgate ,etc brand) in your toothbrush. Its good for to avoid gingival bleeding.
The reason of gum bleeding is accumulation of food debris, so get a deep scaling and curettage done from a dentist.
Gingival or gum bleeding can be caused due to various reasons one of which you mentioned yourself. The most common cause is Pyorrhoea or gingivitis which can not be cured by yourself at home. Visit a dentist to find the actual cause instead of guessing and he/she would do the needful.
First of ALL stop brushing so hard and go to a dentist for a check up you might be sufering fro gingivitis or periodotitis.
Go for scaling and polishing of teeth.
Hi. Get scaling and polishing done. Laser gum treatment if required Regards.
Get dentist consult.
The blood coming out of your gums is not because of brushing but is due to gingivitis or periodontal disease in your gums. If the damage in your gums is not much then just scaling and polishing will be sufficient to stop the bleeding from your gums. And if required the dental doctor will advice for some periodontal procedures to cure the problem.
If your menstrual cycles on or disturb then bleeding from gums is natural so you should undergo flap surgery for the very problem and it will be cured with good results sustaining for long time.
Hi, There are various reasons for bleeding gums like poor oral hygiene, vitamin deficiency, physical injury to gums, hormonal changes, medications etc. You have to visit dentist for professional cleaning and check-up to know the exact cause and solution of your problem.
Change your Brush and use a brush with ultra-soft bristle and flexible handle/shank. If required, visit a dentist for scaling and polishing.
Use homoeopathic toothpaste Heclalva by Wheezal. Take Vitamin C (multivitamin more preferable) Massage your gums with mix of turmeric and salt twice daily. And for homoeopathic treatment consult.