Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from vitamin b12 deficiency. Please suggest a good brand name for methylcobalamin 1000 mcg.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello, Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body. To compensate vit 12, your should consume whole wheat, eggs, milk, cheese, milk products, meat, fish, shellfish and poultry including soy and rice beverages as well. Tk, apples, papaya, cheese, green vagies. Your diet be easily digestible on time. Go for meditation to reduce your stress Tk, care.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.