I am 20 years old, height 5'11 and weight 63. I am running 2 km and more daily along with some time in gym. I want to gain weight. Should I continue running or leave it? Whether running leads to weight reduction? What are the foods should I eat (vegetarian+ eggs)? Please help.

I am 20 years old, height 5'11 and weight 63. I am runnin...
Your height and weight is Okay as per your age. You need to remain fit and strong and healthy, that is the most important thing. Some weight will come with age. Continue your running and gymming, both are good for health. To gain some weight, you need to eat healthy and natural food + daily exercise. Take at least two fruits per day and one glass fruit juice. Eat 20 almonds & 5 dates daily. Drink full cream milk, curd, lassi, banana shakes etc. If your are Non veg you can have more eggs, chicken, fish. For Veg - have more dals, rajma, kabuli chana, soya beans etc. Avoid junk food and colas. Avoid chips and other namkeen. No need for any extra supplements. Natural diet is best.
Hello, Go for meditation to nourish your entire body to strengthen your cell & tissues improving your body in a healthy manner by conditioning your bones. Tk,  plenty of water to hydrate your body. Your diet be easily digestible ,high in protein- fish, eggs, chicken..Tk,  apples, carrots, potatoes, sweet- potatoes, milk,  almonds. Tk, banana with hot milk in the breakfast. Add ghee in lunch. Go for aerobics. Tk,  homoeopathic medicine: @ AlfalfaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood, ,alcohol & nicotine. Tk,  care. sweet potatoes