I am 34 year old male. I have been diagnosed with high blood pressure 150/90 (symptoms of weakness and mild dizziness ).I have a doubt that while checking my bp, I get tensed and bp shoots up. Can I relate this to temporary rise in bp? Other than this I have no problem. Kindly suggest a solution.

I am 34 year old male. I have been diagnosed with high bl...
Your body produces a surge of hormones when you're in a stressful situation. These hormones temporarily increase your blood pressure by causing your heart to beat faster and your blood vessels to narrow. There's no proof that stress by itself causes long-term high blood pressure. The only way to be sure is to compare readings taken in the clinic with readings that are taken at home. And if the symptoms persist like weakness and dizziness along with headache, blurring vision, then do contact us for homeopathic treatment.
TAKE YOUR BLOOD PESSURE YOURSELF FOR 7 DAYS ,at same time, if it is still high get it investigated & treated to bring it down to less then 130/80 mm.