Lybrate Logo
Get the App
For Doctors
Consult Online
Book Appointment
Ask a Question
Plan my Surgery
Health Feed
V.K Singh

Dr. V.K Singh

ENT Specialist56 Years Exp.
MS - ENT, Diploma - Diploma - OLO - Rhino-Laryngology, MBBS
₹ 600 at clinic
300 online

Personal Statement

Hello and thank you for visiting my Lybrate profile! I want to let you know that here at my office my staff and I will do our best to make you comfortable. I strongly believe in ethics; as a health provider being ethical is not just a remembered value, but a strongly observed more

Doctor Information


  • ENT Specialist

Other treatment areas

  • ENT/ Otolaryngologist


  • MS - ENT , A.F.M.C , 1975
  • Diploma - Diploma - OLO - Rhino-Laryngology , Army College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi , 1974
  • MBBS , Allahabad University , 1967

Past Experience


Languages spoken

  • English
  • Hindi

Clinic Location

107 aggarwal tower sec 5 plot 2 dwarka


Tap on the map to get directions

Clinic of Dr. V.K Singh

Clinic's NameFees
Hear-Say The ENT clinic600
Get Help

Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. V.K Singh


Hear-Say The ENT clinic

107 aggarwal tower sec 5 plot 2 dwarka
₹ 600 at clinic
See all timings

Consult Online

Text Consult

  • 7 Days Validity
  • 300

Audio Consult

  • 15 minutes call duration & 24 hours text chat Days Validity
  • 500

Read what people are saying about Dr. V.K Singh

Question and Answers



female • 32 Year Old • Sep 13, 2019 • Hyderabad

Hello doctor, I am suffering from otomycosis, I have showed ent specialist they ll give antibiotics that temporary I feel good n reduce infection n pain again after 6 mo more

V.K Singh

4 years ago

Get your ears cleaned by a ent specialist, then apply quadriderm ointment daily for 7 days. Admiral v k singh.



male • 60 Year Old • Aug 08, 2019 • Hyderabad

Dear madam greetings. From my childhood I had pus in both the ears which used to come and go. Now my age is 60. And the doctor in hyderabad prescribed me 2 different bot more

V.K Singh

4 years ago

Get an hrct both temporal boned in view of long history of discharge from ears, then follow advise of ent specialist.


Manish Shah

male • 49 Year Old • Apr 29, 2019 • Rajkot

I am 49 years male I get every now n then vertigo attack I hv shown 11 doctors n all say different things like bppv, minerals, low bp, cervical spondylosis, blood not re more

V.K Singh

4 years ago

You seem to be suffering from Meniere's disease, get proper treatment at a well-equipped ent centre.



female • 22 Year Old • Nov 27, 2018

I am 22 year old female I have an ear problem especially the left ear it has lately been producing fluid discharge sometimes with blood and is constant I visited doctors more

V.K Singh

5 years ago

You are having chronic otitis media each time you are getting acute infection due to cold or water going in ear, once ear get dry for 4 wks, get it operated.



female • Jul 24, 2018 • Bangalore

Hi doctor when I consulted Ent specialist Due to ear pain they said there is hole and they also said the hole is not too big and too small also and they suggested to do more

V.K Singh

5 years ago

You can wait for surgery ,if it is first time, get it rechecked after three months, if perforation still present then get operated.