Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My wife TSH is 0.05 Age 33 pls give advise. Weight 51 Kg. Which type of food, salt can she take.

1 Doctor Answered
She should eat a nutritious, healthy and balanced diet. If she has any health problems then she should visit a doctor for review. Adapting a healthy lifestyle is important to keep one fit and healthy. Read more about the subject (and health and wellbeing) from the internet and take good care of the health. If there is any specific health problem then she can also take Homeopathy as it is safe and effective. You can contact me if needed for further advise.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.