I am 36 years but my bp is always 160/98. And due to some tension it may come 5o 210/130. I am not taking any medicine but 5 years back I had done lipid all the thing are OK but cholesterol in blood is there at that time I had taken medicine hut I got much joint pain in my leg and ai am unable to walk or curve my knee. Right now when I had dropped medicine I am on right now .will I take medicine for bp or control it by another way.

I am 36 years but my bp is always 160/98. And due to some...
Please visit a doctor and go through proper medical examination (and undergo some more tests as suggested ). Please ensure that you go for regular follow up. You have to take the treament as suggested and not stop any medications on your own. You can update all the reports and other information for any further clarification. Please do adapt a healthy lifestyle and be consistent. You can also learn Yoga and pranayam as it can help you relax mentally and physically. You can also add Homeopathy if interested for a holistic approach towards maintaining good health. You can contact me for further details about Homeopathic consultation and treatment.
BP control is not easy as it fluctuates several times a day. Also your numbers are very high for your age. You need to work closely with a MD physician for proper BP control with meds and side by side do things that lower BP. Yoga. Meditation. Brisk walks. Low salt diet. Green vegetables. Fruits etc. Having constantly high BP can cause Heart disease. Kidney failure. Stroke etc. Take it seriously Good luck.