Hello Doctor, What all tests should I conduct for my Father aged 60 Diabetic to avoid the tiredness and Weaknesses. He always reports Tiredness and Weaknesses in Body. If possible also prescribe some medicines which would be beneficial for him. thank you.

Hello Doctor, What all tests should I conduct for my Fath...
Basant kusumakar ras 125 mg twice a day.
CHECK HIS BLOOD SUGAR STATUS HBA1C SHOULD BE LESS THAN 6 BP LESS THAN 130/90 MMOF HG THYROID PROFILE UREA/CREATININE LIPID PROFILE STRESS THALLIUM CBC
Mr. lybrate-user, Thanks for the query. Tiredness, weakness are symptoms suggesting that his diabetes is not well controlled. First thing is to achieve strict blood glucose control with fasting < 100 mg, PP 160 to 170 mg & HbA1c% <7. If this is achieved, his general health will definitely improve. Only other to be seen is his hemoglobin to see if he has anemia. Thanks.
Yes of course But few tests are to be done before proceeding ahead HbA1C His dodt weight and Height in Cms TSH levels in blood You can wtite with the details back.